Former ‘Jersey Shore’ star JWoww was rocking her baby bump at the 2014 MTV Movie Awards along with her BFF, Snooki, who had a much smaller baby bump. JWoww is due in July; Snooki isn’t due until this fall. This is baby #2 for Snooki, so she knows what to expect. It’s JWoww’s first pregnancy: how’s she handling it?
Expectant celebrities walked the red carpet last night at the MTV Movie Awards. It was a avalanche of pregnancy glow and mommy glam as JWoww, Snooki and Mila Kunis made their way around the event.
- First peek at Robert De Niro’s daughter. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Sherri Saum talks pregnancy style. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- 8 ways to have a happy pregnancy. (Lil Sugar)
- See the winners at the MTV Movie Awards. (SheKnows Entertainment)
- Monica vacations at Universal Studios with her boys. (BlackCelebKids)
- Leah Calvert gets a shocking diagnosis for daughter Ali. (Hollybaby)
- Rihanna – love it or hate it? (I’m Not Obsessed)
- 5 biggest diet mistakes women make. (Lady & the Blog)
- This is the saddest and creepiest thing I’ve read in a long, long time! (TheCelebrityCafe)
- A new theory on missing flight 370. (Celebzter)
Snooki has made fitness and healthy living her permanent lifestyle since welcoming her son Lorenzo. Now that she’s pregnant with baby #2, the reality star plans to keep things as healthy and fit as possible. During an interview ahead of the MTV Movie Awards Snooki (aka Nicole Polizzi) says she refuses to look like a hippo.