The new film Dr. Seuss’ The Lorax hits theaters on March 2nd, but celebrity parents turned out with their kids for the premiere yesterday afternoon. The event was held at Universal Studios.
Among those families in attendance:
- Rob Riggle, who voices the villain O’Hare, hit the orange carpet with his wife and two children.
- Danny DeVito, his wife Rhea Perlman and their daughter Lucy (we think, although it could be Gracie!, don’t quote us on it!). Danny lends his voice talent to the lead character, the Lorax.
- Constance Zimmer and her daughter Colette Zoe, 4.
- Director Chris Renaud was joined by his wife and children.
- ‘Iron Chef America’ star Cat Cora, her wife Jennifer and her their four sons – Zoran, Caje, Thatcher, and Nash
Are you excited for this movie? If you haven’t seen the trailer yet, you can take a peek here.
Photos by Fameflynet
BabyRazzi on Twitter!