Xander Jones gets cuter by the day! January Jones was photographed making her way through LAX after arriving home on a flight with her son. January pushed Xander through the airport as they went to find their car. [Read more…]
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ star Kimberly Elise shares her parenting philosophy. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Learn how to enter Amex’s Everyday Moments Mother’s Day contest! (Celebrity Babies – People)
- Easter is three days away: check out these bargain baskets that are better than the ones your mom made. (Lil Sugar)
- Here are some parenting lessons from ‘Mad Men.’ (She Knows Entertainment)
- 50 Cent blames his son’s mother for their strained relationship. (Black Celeb Kids)
- Take a look at Prince George’s new giant stuffed wombat. (Hollybaby)
- Here’s the first trailer for Fox’s reality TV show ‘I Wanna Marry ‘Harry” where a group of American women are duped into thinking they’re competing for the chance to marry Britain’s Prince Harry. (I’m Not Obsessed)
- Looking for some healthy appetizers to hold people at bay before Easter dinner is served? (Lady and the Blog)
- Ellen DeGeneres gives this THREE TIME cancer survivor $10,000! (The Celebrity Cafe)
- Watch Leonardo DiCaprio get his groove on at Coachella. (Celebzter)
Photos by Stoianov/FAMEFLYNET
January Jones has a sushi fan on her hands, it seems! The Mad Men actress was running errands with her son Xander yesterday afternoon in Pasadena. Her trendy tot was sporting an adorable sushi-themed t-shirt that said “wrap and roll” on it, with some cute pieces of sushi forming a few of the letters.
It looks like January is doing a great job at juggling her successful acting career with motherhood. Look at fast Xander is growing! I wonder if we’ll ever know the identity of his dad?
Photos by Fameflynet
Mad Men star Jon Hamm and his partner, Jennifer Westfeldt sure have been talking a lot about babies and having children lately. Even though they assure us that they don’t have babies on the mind, we almost get a feeling that they do and might be planning something up their sleeves. While he’s never ruled out the possibility of having children himself, Jon has recently told Us Weekly that he thinks he would become a “terrible father” if he were to have kids one day.
He tells the magazine:
“I’d be a terrible father. I see my friends who have children and I’m like, ‘Dude, how are you even upright, much less here at work at 6 a.m.?'”
But that hasn’t stopped him from doting on co-star January Jones‘ newborn son, Xander, though. Jon adds:
“He’s as cute as a button!”
Something tells me that 2012 might be the year we will finally see those gorgeous Hamm babies made. What do you think?
Photos by FameFlynet