When Amber Heard married actor Johnny Depp, he came as a package deal. Johnny is father to two teenagers – Jack, 13, and Lily-Rose, 16 and Amber has embraced that fully. She dishes in the new issue of Marie Claire about her marriage and her role as stepmom.
- Angelina Jolie teams up for a Maleficent children’s clothing line. (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- Isaac Hanson is a dad for the third time. (Celebrity Babies – People)
- The cutest Muppet gifts you’ll see! (Lil Sugar)
- Kim Kardashian lands her dream magazine. (SheKnows Entertainment)
- Michelle Obama climbs The Great Wall of China. (BlackCelebKids)
- Super cute time lapse video of a pregnancy. (Hollybaby)
- Kevin Bacon’s still got it! (I’m Not Obsessed)
- Lane Bryant debuts the spring line. (Lady & the Blog)
- Hilary Clinton still weighing her Presidential options. (TheCelebrityCafe)
- Families not giving up on flight 370. (Celebzter)
Vanessa Paradis enjoyed a busy day on the set of her new movie “Homo Sappienes” in Paris, France. Vanessa was joined on set by her kids, Lily-Rose and Jack. The kids have been having a whirlwind summer traveling with their parents. Earlier this month Jack and Lily traveled with Johnny Depp as he promoted his latest flick “The Lone Ranger“.
We’ll be seeing more of Vanessa this year as she has a movie due out in the U.S., “Fading Gigolo”. Vanessa will co-star with Woody Allen, Sofia Vergara, Sharon Stone, Liev Schreiber and more! We don’t usually get a chance to see Vanessa’s films, so it’ll be fun to see her in an American-released film.
Vanessa hasn’t recorded new music in a while, so I wonder if she’ll get back that, too? I have to admit that I have two of her CD’s. I don’t speak more than 10 words of of French, but I love them!
Photos by fameflynet
Johnny dished that 14 year old Lily dating is a major fear. On his fatherhood fears: “Just you know … the things that a father fears, like some greasy little horror showing up at your door!”
On raising girls vs boys: ”My boy Jack is 11 and he’s simple, low key, solid. One word texts [like], ‘Yep’, ‘No’, ‘Same.’ At our very base, I think, men, we’re simpletons, really. And girls are infinitely more complicated and brilliant, you know. They know how to ‘manoeuvre’ and manipulate dad to the umpteenth degree.”
Photos by Fameflynet
Actress and singer Vanessa Paradis squeezed in a family vacation before summer comes to an end. Vanessa took her kids (that she shares with ex-husband Johnny Depp), Lily-Rose and Jack, on a boat trip in St. Tropez.
Vanessa and the kids were spotted grabbing a ride on a small boat, which carried them out to the large yacht they were staying on.
Last month the kids were with Johnny, vacationing on the French Riviera together. Being the kids of celebrity parents has a few perks.
Photos by Fameflynet