Isabelle Grace Jewelry has an assortment of handmade pieces special for Mother’s Day. Give your mom something she’ll love to wear everyday with these personalized pieces. Customize them with her children’s initials, birthdays, or special sayings a gift she will love to wear for many occasions. All pieces are handcrafted with nothing but love and a number of items can be made extra special for the extraordinary woman in your life with personalized engravings and stones. Isabelle Grace Jewelry shows mom you appreciate her hard work, and find her amazingly beautiful.
The Mini Vermeils, sported by popstar Victoria Beckham, are also a great Mother’s Day gift. With a super high polish finish, they make for a sweetly sophisticated look. They look great layered or several worn together. Work in your favorite stones for a dash of color. Mini’s are approx 1/2 inch in size and are 18kt vermeil.
How do I enter? You have a few options AND EACH COUNTS AS ONE ENTRY. There is NO LIMIT to the number of times a reader can enter (via any of the entry channels) this contest. Please leave a comment for each entry, and include your email in each comment as well:
- Please fill out the contest entry form.
- Become a fan of Babyrazzi’s Facebook Page. Then leave a comment on the wall saying you love the Isabelle Grace Jewelry giveaway.
- Fan Isabelle Grace Jewelry on Facebook and mention that you entered the Vermeils giveaway on babyrazzi.com.
- Tweet this message: “Hope I win the @igracejewelry Jewelry giveaway from babyrazzi.com (@babyrazzi). RT to enter #contest #giveaway”.
- Visit the Isabelle Grace Jewelry Blog and leave a comment saying that you entered the Vermeils giveaway on babyrazzi.com.
- Leave a comment on the original contest post here.
- Post a link to this contest on your blog (and then leave a comment on this post with your link).
- Follow Babyrazzi on NetworkedBlogs.com.
- Stumble this post (not the site) and leave me your StumbleUpon Name in your comment.
- Comment on other Babyrazzi posts and reference this contest. Be sure to add that the comment is acting as an entry to the contest. Each comment counts as one entry. Please be sure to include you email when asked otherwise I won’t be able to contact you.
Contest ends Midnight, Eastern Time, 4/4/12
Winner(s) will be selected at random.