Jennifer Garner is always finding a way to help struggling moms wherever she can. The actress is an ambassador for Save the Children and attended an event put on by Huggies to benefit both Baby2Baby and Save the Children. She talked about her own kids and her desire to help struggling moms. [Read more…]
Trying to find the newest and best products can really be a challenge. There are SO MANY products that come out seemingly every day that say they are the best quality, most highly recommended by so and so products in their market. You don’t know who to trust or where to turn. I know first hand how confusing it can be.
Product of the Year tries to help us all out.
Product of the Year is the largest consumer product award that rewards innovation and is voted on by real shoppers. Established 27 years ago, Product of the Year currently operates in 40 countries with the same purpose: Guide shoppers to the best products in their market and reward manufacturers for quality and innovation.
Backed by the votes of 40,000 consumers, the distinct red Product of the Year logo serves as a shortcut for shoppers in the supermarket, saving them time and money. For manufacturers of the winning products, the award is a powerful marketing message proven to increase retail distribution and sales. Product of the Year accepts entries every year that demonstrate innovation and were launched within the previous year. Entered products are then placed into specific categories such as food, beverages, personal care, household care, etc. with a product being chosen by consumers as a winner in its category through a nationally representative research study.
For more information please visit: www.productoftheyearusa.com.
Just in time for summer, Product of the Year is giving one (1) lucky Babyrazzi reader the chance to win a prize pack of five Product of the Year Award-winning items including:
- Resolve MaxPower Gel – Resolve® Maxpower Gel is a uniquely designed stain remover that effectively removes stains, even the toughest dried-in stains, the first time, every time, guaranteed.
- Dial Kids Body + Hair Wash – New Dial Kids Peachy Clean Hair + Body Wash for kids ages 2+. Dial Kids is formulated to keep young skin soft and healthy, so clean can be as good feeling as it is fun. This ultra-gentle, tear-free formula for kids ages 2+ cares for tender skin and hair, with a hypo-allergenic clean that’s peachy keen.
- Dial Coconut Water Body Wash– It’s the ultra fresh hydrating body wash – Dial Coconut Water & Bamboo Leaf Extract Body Wash. The first of it’s kind to contain coconut water; this body wash delivers a fresh infusion of moisture, every time you shower. Coconut water is known to be rich in antioxidants and electrolytes. For skin that feels clean, fresh and moisturized.
- Huggies Wipes Designer Tub – If messes happen in every room of the house, shouldn’t baby wipes be there to help clean up? For HUGGIES® wipes, the pathway to the rest of mom’s house was through design. With trend-driven patterns and an innovative structure, this wipes tub isn’t just another baby product invading mom’s living room. Décor-inspired packaging features soft, non-skid material, discrete side-loading refill and minimal branding. Baby wipes with grown-up style: welcome home. Available in four stylish patterns.
- Woolite – Love wearing new clothes? They have the perfect fit and fabrics feel soft and smooth. It can be disappointing when these attributes start to disappear. Introducing NEW Woolite Everyday detergent with Fiber-Flex Technology and conditioning ingredients. An improved formula that not only cleans and protects clothes from color fading, but it also maintains fabric shape and elasticity so that clothes look like new even after 20 washes. Love your clothes? Fall in love with Woolite.
New mom Giuliana Rancic is working hard to help moms in need! The reality star and E! hostess is teaming up with Huggies and Baby2Baby to give back to needy moms in the Los Angeles community.
A recent study released in the journal Pediatrics found that 1 in 3 moms in the U.S. suffer from diaper need. Diaper Need is a serious and growing problem. Tomorrow, August 21st, Huggies Every Little Bottom and Giuliana, mom to Duke, will team up with Baby2Baby to give back to the Los Angeles community through a one million diaper donation to Baby2Baby.
As a part of the event, Giuliana will help celebrate summer birthdays with those in need! In fact, Giuliana’s son celebrated his first birthday last week and will be donating his presents to Baby2Baby! Kudos to Giuliana – she is a great role model for moms!
If you’re wondering how you can support the cause? You can help donate diapers to those in need by interacting on Huggies.com/Tester or by donating your Huggies Rewards Points.
Check out the infographic above for more details!
Huggies launched this branded YouTube Channel to celebrate squirmy babies everywhere. Moms of active little ones can upload their own videos to the YouTube page to create a commercial and make their squirmy baby a star!
Here’s the exclusive quote that Tia Mowry shared with Huggies about how much she loves being a mother to a squirmy little one, her son Cree:
I look forward to seeing my son’s milestones every day! His new talent is kicking! He loves being carefree with ONLY his Huggies Little Movers Slip-On Diapers on and this is the time he just lets loose! Pure joy!
You can watch the videos from Tia, Melissa Rycroft and Emily Procter on the new Huggies YouTube channel!
BabyRazzi on Twitter!