The Beckhams are out! Here are most of them catching a flight out of LAX. David Beckham carried little Harper while Victoria Beckham held Cruz’s hand. Romeo was old enough to walk on his own. RELATED: Victoria Beckham’s traveling with the kids.
The Beckham boys are following in their parents’ fashion and modeling footsteps and dad David Beckham will be there to guide them along the way. Recently both Romeo and Brooklyn participated in fashion campaigns and David shared that he was there to help his sons in their first modeling steps.
- A giveaway you don’t want to miss! (Celebrity Baby Scoop)
- New high chair review – is it worth it? (Celebrity Babies – People)
- 9 reasons to teach your tot to swim. (Lil Sugar)
- Tension ramps up on this hit show. (SheKnows Entertainment)
- First look at Angelina’s kids in Maleficent. (BlackCelebKids)
- Police desperate to find missing mom and baby. (Hollybaby)
- More craziness from Solange and company? (I’m Not Obsessed)
- New Maleficent printables for your kids. (Lady & the Blog)
- Rihanna shows just how sorry she is after a big oops. (TheCelebrityCafe)
- Alec Baldwin needs to find his zen. (Celebzter)
Photos by Fameflynet
Last night was THE social event (at least for great fashion, in my book) of the season – the ‘Charles James: Beyond Fashion’ Costume Institute Gala at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City. The event was co-hosted by Anna Wintour, Bradley Cooper, Sarah Jessica Parker and others. A-List celebrities turned out to show off their amazing style, including a plethora of celebrity moms! [Read more…]