We’re just two and a half weeks away from the U.S. premiere date of Avengers: Age of Ultron! Last night the cast stepped out to enjoy the Hollywood premiere screening last night at the Dolby Theater. And we have the pictures for you!
‘Dirty Dancing‘ actress Jennifer Grey spent the weekend in NYC with her family. Jennifer, her husband Clark Gregg, and their daughter Stella, 10, were spotted out and about together on Sunday.
Clark stopped to pose for photos with fans while Jennifer and Stella kept moving. Clark has been busy promoting his new movie “The Avengers”, which hits theaters this Friday.
Photos by Fameflynet
Celebrity families hit the red carpet at Grauman’s Chinese Theater this weekend for the premiere of Mr. Popper’s Penguins – starring Jim Carrey, Carla Gugino, and Angela Lansbury.
Families in attendance:
- Anne Heche, James Tupper, and her son Homer
- Jeffrey Tambor, wife Kasia, and their four children: Gabriel, Eve, Hugo, and Eli
- Clark Gregg and Jennifer Grey with their daughter Stella
- Michael Papajohn, his wife Paula, and their son
- Pat O’Brien with who I am guessing is his girlfriend Betsy, but don’t quote me on it!
I had the chance to check out the movie already and I have to tell you – it is a GREAT family flick!
Photos by Fame
BabyRazzi on Twitter!