Remember the argumentative 3-year-old on the viral video? The one who kept telling his mother, “Just listen, listen, Linda” when trying to argue why he shouldn’t get in trouble for trying to sneak a cupcake? We already know his mother’s name is Linda, and the toddler’s name is Matthew. Ellen DeGeneres loved the video so much, she had them on ‘The Ellen DeGeneres Show.’
This video is TOO Cute! This mother in South Korea is trying to teach her daughter to be wary of strangers. Unfortunately, this little cutie is a bit too young to get the concept. Why turn down cookies, ice cream, or the chance to go swimming? LOL
I think A LOT of parents can sympathize with this mom- LOL. This mother titled the video “My 3 year old must argue and debate everything!” When her three-year-old began arguing, Mom decided to film it and then post the video on youtube. Listen to this little boy going “Listen, Listen Linda” and even say, “Honey, look at this” when his mother tries to lay down the law. I cracked up when he declared, “I’m done arguing with you” after she said the same thing.
Audrey McClelland and I are so excited to showcase our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide! We have 4 full weeks of Twitter parties planned to celebrate this festive season and have some great giveaways for our readers. You do NOT want to miss this party folks! First – I’d like to introduce you to our sponsors! Capital One, Pantene, Hallmark, and QVC! We are THRILLED to have this fantastic group on board. Mark your calendars for the following Twitter Party Dates:
November 19th 1PM EST – Hallmark
November 26th 8PM EST- QVC
December 3rd 8PM EST – Pantene
December 12th 8PM EST – Capital One
We also have a few surprises coming up on Instagram, Pinterest and Google Plus – so be sure that you are following us on those platforms as well. We are going to be everywhere this season!! Come join us!
Enough of the later – let’s get to the now!! Our favorite holiday gift picks! Between the two of us, we have 8 children – so we know a thing or two about toys. But we also have a true affection for fashion, beauty, cooking, traveling and more. Here are our top picks for this holiday season. Hope you enjoy our 2013 Babies, Bumps and Beauty Holiday Gift Guide!
Older Girls Holiday Gift Guide Picks:
1. Furby Boom // 2. Rainbow Loom // 3. The Zelf’s // 4. Doc McStuffins Get Better Checkup Center // 5. Barbie Digital Makeover Mirror // 6. Leappad Ultra Starter Bundle in Pink // 7. American Girl’s Molly Doll & Paperback Book (Last holiday to bring home Molly) // 8. MEGA BLOKS BARBIE BUILD ’N PLAY SUPER STAR STAGE // 9. Les Chéries fashion dolls
Older Boys Holiday Gift Guide Picks:
1. Skylanders Swap Force // 2. Angry Birds Telepods // 3. Disney Infinity // 4. Fisher-Price Imaginext DC Super Friends Batcave // 5. NERF Nerf N-Strike Elite RapidStrike CS-18 Blaster // 6. Playskool Sesame Street Elmo Junction Train Set // 7. BATTROBORG // 8. LASER PEGS NFL RUSHZONE KIT // 9. LEGO Minecraft The Village Are you taking advantage of Hallmark Card Rewards??? New Hallmark Card Rewards lets you earn a reward for every five Hallmark cards you buy, whether you buy them at Hallmark Gold Crown stores or more than 40,000 grocery and drug stores and supercenters across the U.S. Think about that – no matter WHERE YOU BUY THE CARD you STILL EARN THE REWARD! I love this!! With Hallmark Card Rewards you can earn great rewards including gift cards, discounts, dollars off, and more from rewards partners that can help you enjoy more together time or even a little “me” time. Members also receive exclusive offers & ideas that make it easy for you to continue being a thoughtful friend and loved one to so many people. Click here for more information.
Baby Gear Holiday Gift Guide Picks:
1. GRACOBABY – Little Lounger // 2. joovy’s Black Room Playard // 3. Motorola Baby Monitor – Blink 1 // 4. Maxi Cosi Mico Infant Car Seat // 5. Mamas & Papas – Baby Bud Booster Seat // 6. BabyBjorn – Baby Carrier Original // 7. Stokke Tripp Trapp // 8. Tommee Tippee 360 Sealer Diaper Disposal System // 9. Patemm Pad
Baby Boy Holiday Gift Guide Picks:
1. Mamas & Papas Activity Toy – Babyplay – Tummy Time // 2. BIG HUGS ELMO // 3. Wendy Bellissimo™ Herringbone Hoodie Blazer // 4. Pottery Barn Kids Bear Plush Rocker // 5. Trumpette Johnny Single Gift Box Pair Blue // 6. Disney Baby MUPPETS Kermit SRT Soft Motion Shoes by Stride Rite® // 7. Playskool Learnimals Color Me Hungry Hippo Toy // 8. 7 A.M. Enfant – Blanket 212 Chevron // 9. Elm Baby SwaddleDesigns – Bitty Bib
Baby Girls Holiday Gift Guide Picks:
1. Aden + Anais – Princess Posie Swaddle Classic Muslin Collection // 2. Posh Little Tutus – Little Girl Blooming Peony Ballet Dress // 3. Fisher Price – Little Superstar™ Step ’n Play Piano // 4. Vulli Sophie the Giraffe Teether // 5. UGG – Erin Pink Booties // 6. PLAYSKOOL POPPIN PARK ELEFUN BUSY BALL POPPER // 7. The North Face INFANT HOODIE // 8. Tommee Tippee Closer To Nature Bottle Princess // 9. Red Envelope baby five-star robe The Perfect Stocking Stuffer and treat for yourself! Pantene AgeDefy is changing the way woman combat aging hair. We all know our hair changes with age, but now we have a product that can actually make a difference.Research shows that Pantene AgeDefy makes hair act up to 10 years younger by: 1. reducing breakage 2. preventing split ends 3. controlling frizz 4. controlling unruly grays 5. minimizing lackluster color 6. minimizing a thin look 7. minimizing dryness Treat yourself to a mini-makeover this holiday season. And give the gift of great hair to all the women on your holiday list.
“For Him” Holiday Gift Guide Picks:
1. Nike Sports Watch GPS // 2. Under Armour – Men’s ColdGear Infrared Armour® Fleece Storm Hybrid Hoodie // 3. J.Crew Cashmere Socks // 4. Vineyard Vines Classic Polo // 5. UGG® Men’s Ascot Slippers // 6. Red Envelope’s set of 4 personalized barley pub glasses // 7. L.L.Bean Men’s Casual Leather Gloves // 8. Brookstone Towel Warmer // 9. Thirsty Towels Turkish Bath Robe
Tech Lovers Holiday Gift Guide Picks:
1. iShower Water-Resistant Bluetooth Shower Speaker for iPhone/iPad/Android // 2. iPhone 5s // 3. Apple Nike + iPod Sport Kit for iPod nano // 4. All-New Kindle Paperwhite // 5. Epson 3 LCD Projector // 6. Canon EOS Rebel SL1 // 7. Big Blue™ Studio Wireless Bluetooth Speaker // 8. Polaroid Z340 3×4 Instant Digital Camera with ZINK (Zero Ink) Printing Technology // 9. Beats By Dr. Dre Studio Over-Ear Headphone at Staples This season when making your holiday purchases – consider using a Capital One rewards credit card. After all, isn’t it better to earn rewards with EVERY purchase? Who needs the hassle of trying to remember what qualifies and what doesn’t! The Capital One Quicksilver credit card has a few great perks that I have to tell you about. You can earn an unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day!! There’s no rotating categories and no sign ups needed to earn cash rewards. The holiday season is so hectic – it’s nice to know it’s all standard and straight forward. If you apply for the card now, there’s even a one-time $100 cash rewards bonus when you spend $500 on purchases within the first 3 months. So sit back and watch your rewards rack up, then redeem post-holiday for any amount, anytime, for your own present – say a Swedish massage – in January.
Want more information? Click here.
Sports Fans Holiday Gift Guide Picks:
1. Wilson NFL All Pro Official Football // 2. uncommon goods ballpark blueprints // 3. Concepts Sport Men’s Sleepwear, Allover Team Print Fleece Footie Pajamas // 4. NFL.com Nike Go Long Ladies Long Sleeve T-Shirt // 5. Wii Fit Plus // 6. Authentic Pro Line Revolution Riddell Full Size Helmet // 7. NFL Crock Pots // 8. Ticket Stub Diary // 9. Engraved Baseball Bat
Foodie Lovers Holiday Gift Guide Picks:
1. Williams-Sonoma’s DIY Cheese-Making Kit, Mozzarella/Ricotta // 2. Ball® FreshTECH Automatic Jam & Jelly Maker // 3. Bon Appetit Magazine Subscription //4. Frigidaire Professional 6-Slice Convection Toaster Oven // 5. Ina Garten Barefoot Contessa FOOLPROOF // 6. Shari’s Berries Classic – 36 Assorted Truffles // 7. Harry & David Fruit of the Month Club // 8. Magnolia Bakery Cupcakes // 9. The Spice House’s Baker’s Deluxe Gift Box Hey beauty lovers!! We have over 200 items for you to check out over on QVC! We hand picked some crush-worthy products using QVC’s new discovery shopping experience, toGather and had so much fun doing it! You can create your own collections or check out what other people are LOVING these days. Here’s your official warning – you won’t be able to stop once you start. There’s just too many things you are going to want! HA! Audrey and I focused on beauty – and BOY did we score big! 10 categories in all and 20 picks in each section. Enjoy!! Want to sign up for your own toGather account? Click here. Here are our absolute favorite picks 1. Josie Maran Argan Color Stick // 2. St. Tropez Gradual Tan Firming & Anti-Aging 3-pc Collection // 3. Mally Instant Impact Mascara // 4. philosophy super-size amazing grace whipped body creme, 16 oz. // 5. bareMinerals Ready To Go Complexion Palette with Brushes & Bag // 6. Set of 3 Mini-Clutch Manicure Kits // 7. tarte Beauty without Boundaries 8-pc Collection // 8. Julep Rock Candy Nail Glaze 3-Piece Nail Wardrobe // 9. Calista Tools Ion Hot Hair Rollers – LongRefill
Fashionista Holiday Gift Guide Picks:
1. J.Crew Cashmere Scarf // 2. C. Wonder’s Personalized Buckle and Reversible Pebbled Leather Belt Strap // 3. BaubleBar Gilded Tortoise Link Collar // 4. QVC’s B.Makowsky Woven Glove Leather Slouchy Hobo // 5. Lands’ End Women’s Regular Boiled Wool Walker Coat // 6. Brahmin’s The Melbourne Collection Clutch // 7. Alex and Ani Bangles // 8. Banana Republic’s Ashley Bow Ballet Flat // 9. The North Face Puffer Vest
“For The Hostess” Holiday Gift Guide Picks:
1. Crate and Barrel’s Cast Iron Fondue Set // 2. Pottery Barn’s Beaded Glass Bottle Stopper // 3. Red Envelope’s personalized stoneware pie dish // 4. Yankee Candle Merry Christmas // 5. Teavana Gobi Desert Teapot Set // 6. Personal Creations Chevron Rectangle Acrylic Tray // 7. Starbucks Chambord Coffee Press by Bodum® 12 cup // 8. Williams-Sonoma Emile Henry Artisan Square Baker // 9. Hampton Collection Personalized Party Tub
Travel Lovers Holiday Gift Guide Picks:
1. Personal Creations – Travel Destination Maps // 2. Personalization Mall’s Personalized Tan Leather Toiletry Bag // 3. Travel Steam Iron // 4. HALO Charger // 5. The Scrubba // 6. Gorilla Pod // 7. Bose® – QuietComfort® 15 Acoustic Noise Cancelling® Headphones // 8. Magellan’s Luxe Travel Support Pillow // 9. Shavetech Razor
Maternity Holiday Gift Guide Picks:
1. Bravado Nursing Tank // 2. The Man Behind the Bump // 3. Skip Hop Diaper Bag // 4. Pretty Pushers Original Disposable Delivery Gown // 5. Preggatinis: Mixology for the Mom-to-Be // 6. The Pregnancy Journal: A Day-to-Day Guide to a Healthy and Happy Pregnancy // 7. Elbow Sleeve A-line Maternity Sweater Dress // 8. Thyme Maternity Breast Cream // 9. Thyme Maternity Pajamas
* Portions of the Babies, Bumps and Beauty Holiday Guide were sponsored.
Scroll down a bit to leave a comment with Disqus!