It’s a celebrity kid overload! Celebrity moms and their babies, young and old, turned out to show their support of the P.S. Arts program at the 2010 Express Yourself event.
Among the celebs:
- “Modern Family’s” Julie Bowen and one of her twin sons (the photos weren’t labeled with the name – so he’s either John or Gus)
- Soleil Moon Frye with her two cuties Poet, 5, and Jagger, 2
- “Rules of Engagement” actress Megyn Price and her daughter Grace, 3
- Lisa Kudrow and her son Julian, 12
- “Secret Life of the American Teenager” star Molly Ringwald and her kids: Mathilda, 7, and twins Adele and Roman, 1
- Lisa Rinna and her girls: Delilah, 12, and Amelia, 9
- “Entourage” star Debi Mazar and her daughters Evelyn, 8, and Giulia, 4
- “‘Til Death” actress Joely Fisher and her daughter Olivia Luna, 2
The families spent the day doing hands-on crafts like cookie decorating, doll making, and a plethora of other arts-related activities. P.S. Arts helps schools that are under-served in their arts programs.
Photos by Fame
BabyRazzi on Twitter!