I’m sure many of you have heard of this company, but I just had to share some exciting news and information with you! The Honest Company is a leading lifestyle brand whose mission is to inspire and empower families to live a healthy life! The company’s Social Goodness platform aims to build healthy, safe families by investing in the whole development of children ages 0-3 and supporting young people in pursuit of their dreams. We love the brand in our house and have for quite a while now.
The wonderful products coming out of this company are really something you can depend on and count on when you are looking for the best to take care of your family. They offer more than 100 products including baby, personal care, home care, vitamins & supplements, gear & more.
So you know what they have to offer and what they are all about. You know it’s the best, so I had to let you know that the company is expanding it’s product line even further!! The Honest Company recently announced a brand new feeding line! You know how important this is. You have a brand-new, beautiful newborn or a little one that’s growing so fast and you just want to give them the world and only the best nutrition you can find. The Honest Company is here for you. Whether you want to breastfeed, bottle feed, or both, the following products are here for you and come from the best of the best. It’s something you can count on when you are caring for your precious little one.
- Lactation Plus $19.95: Highly targeted, scientifically formulated blend of botanical extracts and organic ingredients designed to help support breast milk production.
- Baby DHA $19.95: Carefully sourced from premium fish oil with added Vitamin D3 that provides critical support for brain and eye development and earned the highest Five-Star IFOS rating for purity, potency, and freshness. 2-in-1 Nursing Cover + Scarf $59.95: Designed in collaboration with Piece & Co., stylish year-round accessory and easy privacy cover for nursing made of soft and breathable 100% organically grown cotton.
- Organic Nipple Balm $13.95: Organic salve helps to soothe pain and irritation and encourage healing to relieve and revitalize nursing nipples.
- Nursing Pillow $69.95: Foam-free and specially designed to offer stable support and comfort for both baby and mom, with a superior patented surface that gently angles baby to encourage optimal feeding position.
- Natural Feeding Baby Bottle $12.95 (5 oz.) $14.95 (8 oz.): Features a highly innovative design using medical-grade silicone and peristaltic nipple to closely mimic natural breastfeeding, squeezable bottle and integrated tri-vent system to reduce gas, colic, reflux, and spit-up.
- Natural Feeding Peristaltic Nipples (2) $4.95: Medical-grade silicone with flex accordion design allows baby to feed in natural, wave-like motion to provide easy assimilation and transition between breast and bottle-feeding.
- Certified Organic Premium Infant Formula $29.95: Carefully modeled after breast milk, nutritionally complete, easy to digest, and meticulously blended using ingredients sourced from trusted organic farms, made without GMOs (genetically engineered ingredients) and “Honestly Free” of gluten, pesticides, carrageenan, hexane-extracted DHA, antibiotics, growth hormones,, and artificial colors and dyes .
- Formula Dispenser $6.95: Convenient 3-compartment solution for easy, hygienic feeding: anywhere, anytime.
It’s pretty exciting stuff! I’ve already given Caleb the Baby DHA and we are so pleased. We mix it with his drink and he just slurps it right down! Next up with be the formula. Yes, I know, he still gets his “ba-ba” right before be every night. The others didn’t but he’s our little baby and we are holding on. Plus, it’s a great form of nutrition for his little body, especially on those days when running and throwing is maybe more important than eating his veggies!
All of this goodness is available on Honest.com and in over 2,500 retail locations across the U.S. and Canada,Honest offers effective, safe, beautiful, accessible, and responsible products.
To find about more about The Honest Company and it’s fab new feeding ling, check them out on:
Compensation was provided by The Honest Company via MomTrends. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions of The Honest Company or Momtrends.