GWEN STEFANI
Toy Shopping With Her Boys

FFN_Stefani_Rossdale_Toy_FLYUKFF_072913_51167389-BorderMaker

It looks like it didn’t take long for this family to fight off their jet lag, despite the fact that they’ve just arrived from the West Coast. Celebrity mom Gwen Stefani was spotted treating her boys with a trip to a local toy store while in London, England on Monday afternoon.

I don’t know how she does it, but Gwen looks fab here, doesn’t she? That hair just looks perfect! Check out our photos below and tell us, what do you think of her out and about mom style? Is it a hit or a miss for you?

Photos by FameFlynet

BabyRazzi on Facebook and Twitter

Comments

Korea should just withdraw from the island which has been occupied by them outrageously, before any bits of argument about Dokdo/Takeshima.Imagine you haveto talk friendly to a neighbor about grey area between two small gardens where the neighbor has built a barbed-wired shed for their own, to argue away.

Hi your blog impressed me! This url is the best place to ask. Maybe someone here can save me to find url about my research in my office, I am looking a url address about hair extension like Euro So.Cap 224 West 35th St. Suite 803 New York, NY 10001 United States (212) 695-0486 your url was saved so that I can reply when somebody response in this blog.

About David not reading music but somehow being able to write songs, he’s been writing songs for years now, words and music both, and co-writing, and not being able to read music has never hurt him before. I find the words to Broken quite amazing but I am equally blown away by David’s melody. sarahhazel, Newbury Comics has sold David’s albums before. They usually have autographed cd’s for sale.

برای فعال سازی باید یک variable بسازید. برای این کار :۱- به مسیر CONTROL PANEL/SYSTEM/ EDIT ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES بروید۲- گزینه NEW3- VARIABLE NAME : SPACECLAIM_LICENSE_FILEبرای VARIABLE VALUE باید مسیری رو که spcclm10.dat قرار داره رو بدید

I find it hard to believe that with the years long shortage of health care workers, a nurse couldn’t find a job. And working at Red Lobster?? Sheesh. Nothing wrong with being a waitress/waiter, but people with vocational/technical training can usually do better.

Pierdolisz Dawidzie, Urban mimo wieku jest w Polsce powiewem świeżości i to jest dramat naszego kraju.Taki jak to mówisz „stary dziad” a to społeczeństwo powoli dorasta żeby ujrzeć wreszcie jak wiele racji ma Urban Jerzy.