For busy, on the go families, SnoozeShade is the perfect stroller and car seat attachment that works as a blackout blind allowing baby to sleep and rest while the remainder of the family runs errands, attends Little League games or enjoys the day sightseeing on a family trip. For babies and little ones in car seats and strollers needing to stay in their nap routine, SnoozeShade is essential! Join celebs such as Jewel, Nicole Sullivan, Denise Van Outen, and Lauren Bowles in giving the Snoozshade a shot!
SnoozeShade replaces haphazard drapery-job over baby’s stroller, offering a secure sleeping solution for baby. SnoozeShade easily attaches with Velcro straps to most strollers and car seats making it portable for your many wheels! The SnoozeShade blackout blind blocks 94% of light so babies can sleep anywhere! The protecting cover also shields baby from weather elements such as rain, snow, wind and sun with sunburn-preventing UPF50+ throughout, as well as insects and pests. Moms and dads can take their little ones everywhere and know they will be able to sleep under the SnoozeShade, which keeps them happy, healthy, and well-rested.
SnoozeShade Original won a PTPA (Parent Tested Parent Approved) Seal of Approval.
One (1) lucky Babyrazzi reader will receive a SnoozeShade to try themselves!
How do I enter? You have a few options AND EACH COUNTS AS ONE ENTRY. There is NO LIMIT to the number of times a reader can enter (via any of the entry channels) this contest. Please leave a comment for each entry, and include your email in each comment as well:
- Please fill out the contest entry form.
- Become a fan of Babyrazzi’s Facebook Page. Then leave a comment on the wall saying you love the SnoozeShade Stroller/Car Seat Blackout Accessory giveaway.
- Fan SnoozeShade on Facebook and mention that you entered the giveaway on babyrazzi.com.
- Tweet this message: “Hope I win @SnoozeShade Stroller/Car Seat Blackout Accessory giveaway from babyrazzi.com (@babyrazzi). RT to enter #contest #giveaway”.
- Post a link to this contest on your blog (and then leave a comment on this post with your link).
- Follow Babyrazzi on NetworkedBlogs.com.
- Stumble this post (not the site) and leave me your StumbleUpon Name in your comment.
- Comment on other Babyrazzi posts and reference this contest. Be sure to add that the comment is acting as an entry to the contest. Each comment counts as one entry. Please be sure to include you email when asked otherwise I won’t be able to contact you.
Contest ends Midnight, Eastern Time, 3/27/12
Winner(s) will be selected at random.