Gwyneth Paltrow’s Daughter Apple Is A Fashionista

During last week’s Academy Awards, Gwyneth Paltrow made a memorable statement while wearing a white dress with a floor-length cape

“I tried on one dress. That was the dress and I thought, ‘it’s a little different but it’s sort of a throwback,'” Gwyneth explained on her friend Mario Batali’s new show The Chew. “I saw a pic of Jackie O in a white dress with a cape and it’s been a while since anyone’s worn a cape, frankly, except for Superman.”

While Tom Ford styled her look, Paltrow says her daughter Apple had a say as well!

“My daughter loves a fashion moment,” she reveals. “She weighs in very heavily.”

Photos by Fame

BabyRazzi on Facebook and Twitter

I absolutely love your blog and find the majority of your post’s to be what precisely I’m looking for. Would you offer guest writers to write content for yourself? I wouldn’t mind writing a post or elaborating on most of the subjects you write related to here. Again, awesome web site!

Hi, maybe you could help me? I saw u are utilizing Blog Engine in your website. I lately made a decision to create a blog for myself and i am currently making use of a wordpress blog. I read about blog engine and i was asking yourself if you could tell me where i could find really good training or movies on how to use it correctly? Thanks for that reply.

Dec19Shaz I’m just a year off myself in Jan and can honestly say its the best new years resolution I undertook after stopping smoking. I completely agree with everything you say, and would highly recommend getting off it. I’ve re-ignited relationships with old friends through mails and calls and I never have to worry about being tagged in someones album. Its such a freedom

My favorite question (to add to the utter ridiculousness of the whole situation) that was asked of the women’s basketball team by the media, “Were you more offended as a woman or as an african american?” For the love of god, someone please put these girls back in their dorm rooms and let the crotchety old man go on his merry way.

نظر خود را بنویسید شما می‌تونید از این برچسب‌ها استفاده کنید HTML برچسب‌ها: <a> <abbr> <acronym> <b> <blockquote> <cite> <code> <del> <em> <i> <q> <strike> <strong>

I must voice my admiration for your kindness in support of those people who really need help with this one subject matter. Your real commitment to getting the solution all over became astonishingly significant and have usually made individuals much like me to arrive at their targets. Your invaluable advice implies a whole lot to me and even more to my colleagues. Thanks a lot; from all of us.