Kristen started Keeping Me Posted at first with some family holiday cards. Her husband Sammy saw the designs and was ecstatic. They worked together to create a home-based business so Kristen could work and spend time with the kids. She thoroughly enjoys the creative aspect of making unique, colorful designs while her husband handles the business end of things.
Choose from a very unique selection or contact them for a special design. There are a number of holiday cards, announcements, and invitations available, but if you have a certain color scheme or image you want to design around, just let her know and she can create something fun with your needs in mind! There’s no extra cost to create a custom design according to your style. They’re here for you!
Prices are very low, and the quality is high. The cards use extremely thick top quality matte paper, high-end printing, professional photo editing tools, and a creative mind that pulls it all together into a wonderful product.
One (1) lucky BabyRazzi winner will receive a $50 gift certificate for KeepingMePosted.com!
How do I enter? You have a few options AND EACH COUNTS AS ONE ENTRY. There is NO LIMIT to the number of times a reader can enter (via any of the entry channels) this contest. Please leave a comment for each type of entry and include your email address in all comments:
- Click here to leave your email on the contest entry form
- Become a fan of BabyRazzi’s Facebook Page. Then leave a comment on the wall saying you love the Keeping Me Posted $50 giveaway.
- Fan Keeping Me Posted on Facebook and mention that you entered the $50 giveaway on babyrazzi.com.
- Tweet this message: “Hope I win the Keeping Me Posted $50 giveaway from babyrazzi.com(@babyrazzi). RT to Enter #contest #giveaway”.
- Post a link to this contest on your blog (and then leave a comment on this post with your link).
- Leave a comment on the original contest post here.
- Follow BabyRazzi on NetworkedBlogs.com
- Stumble this post (not the site) and leave me your StumbleUpon Name in your comment.
- Comment on other BabyRazzi posts and reference this contest. Be sure to add that the comment is acting as an entry to the contest. Each comment counts as one entry. Please be sure to include you email when asked otherwise I won’t be able to contact you.
Contest ends Midnight, Eastern Time, 10/31/11
Winner(s) will be selected at random.
BabyRazzi on Twitter!