The UGG® Halfhitch is inspired by a warm weekend family sailing trip. A pint-sized version of the traditional boat shoe, made with canvas or suede uppers and hook and strap closure for easy adjustment and on off.
The shoe comes in Toddlers sizes 10-12 as well as Kids sizes 1-13. It’s available in the following colors: Medieval blue, Stout, Natural & Taupe.
One (1) lucky BabyRazzi reader will receive a pair of their own!
How do I enter? You have a few options AND EACH COUNTS AS ONE ENTRY. There is NO LIMIT to the number of times a reader can enter (via any of the entry channels) this contest:
- Click here to leave your email on the contest entry form
- Become a fan of BabyRazzi’s Facebook Page. Then leave a comment on the wall saying you love the UGG® Halfhitch children’s shoe giveaway.
- Fan UGG® on Facebook and mention that you entered the Halfhitch children’s shoe giveaway on babyrazzi.com.
- Tweet this message: “Hope I win the @UGGaustralia Halfhitch children’s shoe giveaway from babyrazzi.com(@babyrazzi). RT to Enter #contest #giveaway”.
- Post a link to this contest on your blog (and then leave a comment on this post with your link).
- Leave a comment on the original contest post here.
- Follow BabyRazzi on NetworkedBlogs.com
- Stumble this post (not the site) and leave me your StumbleUpon Name in your comment.
- Comment on other BabyRazzi posts and reference this contest. Be sure to add that the comment is acting as an entry to the contest. Each comment counts as one entry. Please be sure to include you email when asked otherwise I won’t be able to contact you.
Contest ends Midnight, Eastern Time, 8/8/11
Winner(s) will be selected at random.
UGG® is a trademark of Deckers Outdoor Corporation. The prize ($50 USD) was provided by UGG Australia, but UGG Australia is not a sponsor, administrator, or involved in any other way with this giveaway. All opinions expressed in the post are my own and not those of UGG Australia. Entrants must be 18 or older and located in the US or Canada only. Winner chosen at random.
BabyRazzi on Twitter!