Photo Card Creations is a leading online retailer of premium custom photo cards, announcements & invitations. They specialize in wedding, baby & holiday cards. They offer hundreds of Card Designs & a variety of Paper Types to choose from, many of which are hard to find elsewhere. Their cards are printed on the highest quality paper using leading edge printing technologies. With a professional graphic designer personally handling each order, they offer a more hands-on approach to customer service than many of their competitors.
This Fall, they will be adding over 50 new products & introducing a new user-friendly, online card preview system, which will allow customers to upload their photos & customize & view their cards online before placing their order!!
You can also check out all their new card designs at their blog.
One (1) lucky BabyRazzi winner will receive a $50 gift certificate!
How do I enter? You have a few options AND EACH COUNTS AS ONE ENTRY. There is NO LIMIT to the number of times a reader can enter (via any of the entry channels) this contest:
- Click here to leave your email on the contest entry form
- Become a fan of BabyRazzi’s Facebook Page. Then leave a comment on the wall saying you love the PCFallon.com $50 giveaway.
- Fan Photo Card Creations on Facebook and mention that you entered the giveaway on babyrazzi.com.
- Tweet this message: “Hope I win the @PCC21 Photo Card Creations giveaway from babyrazzi.com(@babyrazzi). RT to Enter #contest #giveaway”.
- Post a link to this contest on your blog (and then leave a comment on this post with your link)
- Follow BabyRazzi on NetworkedBlogs.com
- Stumble this post (not the site) and leave me your StumbleUpon Name in your comment.
- Comment on other BabyRazzi posts and reference this contest. Be sure to add that the comment is acting as an entry to the contest. Each comment counts as one entry. Please be sure to include you email when asked otherwise I won’t be able to contact you.
Contest ends Midnight, Eastern Time, 7/18/11
Winner(s) will be selected at random.
BabyRazzi on Twitter!