Ali Landry Talks Morning Sickness, Fears About Baby’s Gender

Actress Ali Landry, pregnant with baby #2, dishes openly on everything from morning sickness to baby gender to her expanding body.

Ali shares what saved her during those rough early weeks of pregnancy:

I was definitely more nauseous — basically morning, noon, and night and eating horribly, like tons of carbs. Grilled cheese sandwiches, that was my thing.”

Even though they know the sex of their baby, they aren’t sharing just in case the ultrasound was wrong.  She says that she’d be nervous to have a boy:

All I’ll say is that I have a lot of amazing girl clothes and I have everything for a girl, so that would be really, really great and easy. And if it’s a boy, I will be really nervous because I have no idea what to do with a boy because I am a girl and I have a girl!”

She jokes about her changing body:

This time I have so much going on [body-wise]. I have to get it together because there are areas that are expanding that I have no idea what to do with, especially the back side.

I was like, ‘I finally see what Kim Kardashian feels like, having what’s going on back there!’ I don’t know! Do I drape it? Do I cover it? Do I enhance it? I don’t think I can embrace this. There is no embracing!”

Ali and her husband are also parents to adorable little Estela, 3.

Photos by Fame

BabyRazzi on Facebook!

BabyRazzi on Twitter!

Comments

1. Amy says

In one interview she did awhile back before her pregnancy, she said they were hoping for a boy! Give me a break…. she won’t know what to do with a baby boy??? It’s your baby.. the most important thing is the health, not the sex. I think she wants another girl so she can drown her in more bows! She’s a bit over the top this one.

• says

Konuyla alakası vardır herhalde. Dün haylice yaÅŸlı bir amcayla yürürken söz kuraklıktan açıldı ve ekledi ; “AÄŸaçlara bak bu sene hep üstten yapraklarını döküyor.Bu kışın arkası saÄŸlam soÄŸuk” dedi. Bense tam tersi ÅŸeklinde biliyordum

• says

I’d love to check this out. Ideally as a part of another episode of “Nerd Lunch: The Web Series.” We’ll have to see though. It may just be me hitting up all these stands with or without a video camera in tow.

• says

It’s great the way any digital photo can be enhanced to any resolution as long as you have the right sound effects (or don’t modern tv shows do that anymore?)6eff::3239 could be a valid IPv6 address, (or was it ::6eff:3239, or 6eff:3239::)

• says

It’s tempting to think or hope that because there has been “frenzied selling” that somehow the volatility is over. There was such selling months ago, and again months before that. Just because the markets bounced back from those bouts of selling doesn’t mean they will do so now. “Past performance is not a measure of future possibilities.”

• says

Steve,No. Those "nuances" do not apply to Tennessee Libertarian candidates.No one outside a party is going to trouble to influence a party primary when that party garners less than 1% of the total vote in a general election. In 2008, even Ralph Nader out-polled Libertarian Bob Barr by over 3,000 votes in Tennessee.The Libertarian Party of Tennessee is just not big enough to be taken so seriously by the D and R parties.

• says

Vi har været ved at drukne i Diddel ting, men nu er min datter 14 og det har ingen interesse, så meget af det har vi også givet væk, men ikke det hele:)

• says

The premiums will be based on the age, sex, and health of the individual being insured. Their are also riders and options to consider. The company may pay the agent different rates depending on his tenue as well. Many agents get between 20 and 40% of the first year premium but their are too many variables to even consider. Was this answer helpful?

Trackbacks