Take out the trash, eat your broccoli—who needs moms, anyway? Nine-year-old Milo (Seth Green) finds out just how much he needs his mom (Joan Cusack) when she’s nabbed by Martians who plan to steal her mom-ness for their own young. Produced by the team behind “Disney’s A Christmas Carol” and “The Polar Express,” “Mars Needs Moms” showcases Milo’s quest to save his mom—a wild adventure in Disney Digital 3D™ and IMAX® 3D that involves stowing away on a spaceship, navigating an elaborate, multi-level planet and taking on the alien nation and their leader (Mindy Sterling). With the help of a tech-savvy, underground earthman named Gribble (Dan Fogler) and a rebel Martian girl called Ki (Elisabeth Harnois), Milo just might find his way back to his mom—in more ways than one.
Here’s the very cute looking trailer:
One (1) lucky BabyRazzi winner will receive:
- Click here to leave your email on the contest entry form
- Become a fan of BabyRazzi’s Facebook Page. Then leave a comment on the wall saying why you love the Mars Needs Moms giveaway on BabyRazzi.com
- Fan Mars Needs Moms on Facebook and mention that you entered the giveaway on babyrazzi.com.
- Post a link to this contest on your blog (and then leave a comment on this post with your link)
- Tweet this message: “Hope I win the @DisneyPictures Mars Needs Moms giveaway from babyrazzi.com(@babyrazzi). RT to Enter #contest #giveaway”
- Follow BabyRazzi on NetworkedBlogs.com
- Stumble this post (not the site) and leave me your StumbleUpon Name in your comment.
- Comment on other BabyRazzi posts and reference this contest. Be sure to add that the comment is acting as an entry to the contest. Each comment counts as one entry. Please be sure to include you email when asked otherwise I won’t be able to contact you.
Contest ends Midnight, Eastern Time, 3/11/11
Winner(s) will be selected at random.
Open to US and Canadian residents only
BabyRazzi on Twitter!