Christina Applegate Shares Her New Daughter

Christina Applegate gives People magazine a first glimpse of her darling newborn daughter Sadie Grace in this week’s issue. The happy new mom also shares how motherhood has already changed her:

I felt my heart literally open up for the first time and like wrap itself around her. It was profound.  And I’m more in love with her every minute of the day.”

She loves that she has a new word to talk about other than cancer (Christina is a breast cancer survivor):

“I’ve had to talk about that word [cancer] more than I’ve ever had to talk about a word in my life. After a while you’re like, ‘There’s got to be something else to me.’ ”

“Yeah, now I’m Mom. She’s healed me in so many ways. She’s just made my life so much better. She’s opened my whole soul.”

Photos by Fame

BabyRazzi on Facebook!

BabyRazzi on Twitter!

Comments

I love the grey Beautyloo necklace! I like to add an edgy touch to my outfits so this necklace would be the perfect complement to an all black outfit such as fitted black blazer, loose flowy top (any color), black skinny jeans and black heels.

உண்மை இது தான் – சிந்திக்கும் மக்கள் உங்à®001000•à®³à¯ˆ வெறுத்து ஒதுக்கி விட்டார்கள். சிந்திக்காத மக்கள் இலவசங்கள் பின்னால் ஓடுகிறார்கள், இருவர் மனத்திலும் இனிமேல் உங்களுக்கு இடமில்லை !!‘சீ சீ இந்தப் பழம் புளிக்கும்’ என்று தேர்தலை புறக்கணிக்கிறீர்கள். கேள்வி கேட்டால் கோபமும் அவமானமும் பிடுங்குகிறது.

I use to design flyers, brochures, etc. for real estate agents but then got laidoff from the company. Many of them are asking me how much would I charge to design things for them. I wouldn’t have to print them, just design them. I don’t have any experience in this at all. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!.

Dette ble kjempefint! Flott med rødt! Tusen takk for koselig kommentar på innlegget mitt om papirdukker! Håper du finner fram de gamle papirdukkene dine du også (og kanskje viser bilde av dem på bloggen?)Ha en fortsatt fin helg!

Well, I agree. But I believe that to add political issues in your relationship with God, I don’t find that quite right. The bible reads that the whole world is under the control of the evil one, so no participation on political issues, instead lend a helping hand which is better.

eu n-am ajuns mai niciodată la vot la alegerile locale, deşi în anul 2000 chiar eram susţinătoare a lui Horia Toma.Însă mereu alegerile locale se nimeresc prost pentru mine, fix când nu-s prin localitate.Acum însă nici nu aveam cu cine să votez, tot aia mi-e : şi unul şi celălalt au să fure de n-o să mai poată, de ce să mă iluzionez?

dfI think this is one of the most important inamorftion for me. And i am glad reading your article. But want to remark on some general things, The site style is great, the articles is really nice : D. Good job, cheers24

Trackbacks