I’m not a big Valentine’s Day person, but it’s become a big holday. And not just for the intended “lovers.” Kids, parents, it’s a candy and card bonanza! Anyway, here you go…
Bing, the decision engine from Microsoft, recently conducted a Valentine’s Day survey asking everything about the big day, from celebrity dream dates to planning habits. The audience surveyed was 16-35 year-olds.
According to Bing.com users…
- Love is in the air! Nearly 80% of 16-35 year-olds plan to celebrate Valentine’s Day this year. I ACTUALLY LOVE THAT IT”S ONLY 80%…
- Robert Pattinson, Ryan Reynolds, Zac Efron, Bradley Cooper or Justin Bieber? When asked which male celebrity you would most like to spend Valentine’s Day with, 45% of Bing users said Ryan Reynolds; only 6% said Justin Bieber. WHAT, WHERE”S THE BIEBER FEVER????
- Jennifer Aniston, Megan Fox, Natalie Portman, Blake Lively or Taylor Swift? When asked which female celebrity you’d most like to spend Valentine’s Day with, 40% of Bing users said Megan Fox; only 6% said Blake Lively. I THOUGHT THIS MAY BE CLOSER, BUT IT”S HARD TO ARGUE WITH THE FOX.
- Most Popular Valentine’s Day Plans: A romantic candlelight dinner tops the list as the best way to spend Valentine’s Day; 50% of people also plan to see a movie this year. WHAT? No Trips to St. Bart’s???
- Men make (more than likely, last minute) plans on the go: More men than women wait until the day-of to schedule Valentine’s Day plans and twice as many men will use their mobile phone to find the perfect romantic restaurant compared to women. Men are also more likely to use their handheld to buy a Valentine’s Day gift. NO KIDDING…IT’S LIKE CHRISTMAS EVE!
For additional help in planning this year’s Valentine’s Day, visit Bing.com or m.Bing.com while on the go. Bing Mobile (m.bing.com) makes planning easy from quick local finds to romantic recipes for two. You can also use it to detect your location, identify movie times for nearby theaters and provide turn-by-turn directions.
Photo Courtesy of me “snipping” from Bing.com
BabyRazzi on Twitter!