A happy, healthy, and blessed Thanksgiving to everyone reading in America. If you are not American…happy Thursday to you! Have some turkey and stuffing anyway…it’s awesome…thanks Ina!
For me, it gets not better than today. Let’s see:
- Great, abundant food, that’s only really eaten on this one day – check
- Celebrating all the wonderful things in your life – check
- Spending the day with family and friends – check
- Eating like a piggy and it’s ok – check
- No one is looking for presents – check
This goes out to you, Angelina…
Good Housekeeping bring us “It wouldn’t be Thanksgiving without”
“…This hamburger-and-bean dish and Mexican corn bread that I like to cook. That’s my contribution. Not very Thanksgiving-ish, but I like it.”
“…Football. Growing up in Alabama, we’d prepare the food in the morning and then watch the Detroit Lions. The Dallas Cowboys started playing that day as well, so we’d prepare the food during the Detroit game and eat dinner during the Dallas game.”
“…Me totally messing up the kitchen, and Faith pretending she doesn’t even care — but later cleaning it up when I’m not looking. I’m a good cook, but a sloppy one.”
“…Little kids. When you’re around kids and food, it’s a double payoff — just a big lovefest!”
Photos Courtesy of Google
BabyRazzi on Twitter!