Kourtney Kardashian’s Son Hospitalized For Allergic Reaction

Kourtney Kardashian had to call 911 on Friday night after Mason, 11 months, had an allergic reaction to peanut butter!

Friday night Mason ate some peanut butter and had a little allergic reaction to it. He threw up within minutes of tasting it and got hives on his face. I called 911 and the fire department came immediately.”

Kourtney said the first responders recommended having him checked out at the hospital, so she did just that:

“He was in good spirits the whole time and didn’t even know anything was wrong. He even enjoyed riding in the ambulance. He’s such a good boy!!”

“I learned such a lesson with this … to always follow my instincts and call 911. Always better safe than sorry.”

Kourtney says he’s doing just fine now.  Thank goodness.

Doesn’t it seem like SO many more people are allergic to peanuts nowadays?  Having allergies wasn’t very common when I was growing up – especially peanut ones, but now I know a dozen kids with the allergy!

Photos by FAME

BabyRazzi on Facebook!

BabyRazzi on Twitter!

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.