Ruckus Media Group, a global mobile family entertainment company, announced its Mobile Media unit has released its first classic animated children’s story applications for Apple’s iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch, digitally re-mastered and optimized by Boston-based FableVision.
The company’s first apps draw from the award-winning Rabbit Ears Library and feature well-known classic children’s stories told by top Hollywood celebrities. Each Play-Read-and-Record-Along application is available for $3.99 through Apple’s iTunes App Store in 76 countries and includes a classic video, readable text story and the ability to record voices for personalized storytelling.
Two (2) lucky BabyRazzi readers will receive a set of the new apps, including:
- Tom Thumb and the Knights of the Round Table, told by John Cleese,
illustrated by Tim Gabor, music by Elvis Costello
- The Velveteen Rabbit, told by Meryl Streep, illustrated by Dave
Jorgenson, music by George Winston
- Johnny Appleseed, told by Garrison Keillor, illustrated by Stan
Olson, music by Mark O’Connor
- Pecos Bill, told by Robin Williams, illustrated by Tim Raglin,
music by Ry Cooder
- John Henry, told by Denzel Washington, illustrated by Barry
Jackson, music by B.B. King
HOW TO ENTER? LET ME COUNT THE WAYS:
BabyRazzi on Twitter!