Jessica Simpson Is Gaining Weight For A Baby

Keep a real close eye on Jessica Simpson’s belly. No, not because the singer recently put on 15 pounds, but because she’s gaining weight in preparation to have a child with beau Eric Johnson.

The 30-year-old is ecstatic over the thought of becoming a mom. A source says Jess is already “eating for two.”

“It looks like Jessica’s dream of having a baby is finally coming true,” a close friend divulged.

“She’s crazy in love with Eric — so they’ve decided to make a baby.”

Jess hasn’t had the best of luck in the romance department – divorcing Nick Lachey in 2006 followed by failed romances with John Mayer, Tony Romo and Billy Corgan.

“I thought I had it figured out; I’m going to be this great pop star, be married, have babies,” she said earlier this year.

“But things can be taken from you.”

Do we think the 30-year-old is rushing into things?

Photos by FAME

Comments

Fantastic submit, very informative. I ponder why the other specialists of this sector don’t notice this. You must proceed your writing. I’m sure, you’ve a huge readers’ base already!|What’s Taking place i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It positively useful and it has aided me out loads. I am hoping to contribute & aid other customers like its aided me. Good job.

2. Mari says

She should wait until he gets a job so she wouldn’t have to support him in the style he loves but has no money. She must be desperate.

3. *~Boo~* says

I think its great!! Good for her, She has been through alot of heartache in the past 5 years, she deserves somthing good to come her way!!! I do hope she gets pregnant soon and gets to experience the joys of Motherhood, I know she will be a fantastic one!!♥ Good Luck to her!!!

4. Niloo says

She has always rushed into things actually. Dating and breaking up with five people through five years…!
    I think she better make up her mind and find her real love then rush into things!

5. Nicky says

I don’t think 30 is rushing it, but she JUST started dating this dude! THAT is rushing it. She’s so impulsive.

How is 30 rushing it? Women have a limited time to have babies and Jessica is getting to the age where it gets a little more dicey. Once a women hits 35, her chances of having problems begins to skyrocket.