Bonnie Fuller Declares Gisele Bunchen Mom Enemy #1!

Bonnie Fuller has the following harsh words for Gisele Bundchen following Gisele’s passionate words about breastfeeding.

Be quiet and get a life — a REAL life, Miss. Perfect Supermodel Mom, Gisele! When you pronounced to the world in the new September issue of British Harper’s Bazaar that there “should be a worldwide law, in my opinion, that mothers should breastfeed their babies for six months,” you became new mom enemy #1.

How dare a pampered 30-year-old model who earns $60 million a year tell the world’s far less fortunate non-supermodel moms that they are negligent for giving “chemical food to your child when they are so little”? That chemical food would be baby formula.

See the rest of Bonnie’s response here.

Comments

You actually make it appear really easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I’d never understand. It sort of feels too complicated and very broad for me. I’m taking a look forward for your next put up, I’ll try to get the hang of it!

2. tay says

I understand that the comment gisell said was worded very improperly, but her idea is somewhat correct. Mothers should concider at least a real attempt at breasfeedign thier children. a real attempt is more then tryign once, and saying “oh, it just didint work for me…” I am always baffled by this statment. I have never heard of a woman in less fortuante countries having this problem…in Africa, where there is no other option, woman breastfeed…because it is the natural thing to do… I truey believe that having a baby has become as easy as picking a delivery date, picking a nanny, and picking a botle. Its all become very designer….it should be much more natural…. not so vain… Give it a shot…a real shot, its a beautiful part of having a baby, nourishing the child beyond the inutero time….

3. Michelle says

Um why does a mom who has a billion dollars to her name choose to leave her baby to go to work? Is modeling THAT fulfilling? Shame on Gisele for choosing WORK OVER HER BABY. Most moms I know would give up everything to stay with their baby but need to work to make a living. She is the one who should be ashamed that she is not doing the very best for her baby. Leave other mothers alone!

Breastfeeding your baby can’t make you be the greatest mom of all. My child doctor says that you can breastfeed your baby until 3-6 months and then you can transfer him/her on baby formula which is not a poison. How can doctors approved this product if they call it poison.

5. susantray1 says

Who in the heck is this Bonnie Fuller and why does her thought matter so much…???

*Nikki so true!

6. Nikki says

“Stopping long enough to stick a tit in her child’s mouth does NOT win her mother of the year. ” <- that made my day, thank you! She'd better hope her high and mighty statement was worth the backlash that's headed her way. It'd be more responsible of her to promote an attitude of tolerance for all types of parenting. Tolerance of others, regardless of differences, is what will make the world go 'round. *I hope I'm not being a hypocrit – I respect her opinion, I just happen to disagree with it 😉

7. Mother Nature says

BTW EXACTLY WHO THE HELL IS BONNIE WHATS HER NAME????? Some mother who obvisously didn’t breast feed right!!!

8. Mother Nature says

I agree with Giselle, I am by NO means a Miss Perfect Supermodel Mom. I think there would be a lot less hate in the world if mothers would breast feed. When u breast feed your child feels safe and secure and so much love, your heart and bonds so deeply with u it gives them natural love feelings making them loving children and loving caring adults. Unlike bottle fed babies who often do not bond with their mothers. Breast fed babies are given breast milk made by their mother solely for the purpose to feed and noruish their bodies, not some in a can milk. Mothers who don’t breast feed are simply lazy and selfish, and they shouldn’t be allowed to have kids. If u don’t want give your child the best possible start then don’t have kids.
    giving the, junk food is bad for everything that is a child

9. eyesofpearls says

Who cares what Gisele thinks or says? She is an idiot who makes money with her ass! Just raise your kids the way you want, don’t waste words on some stupid statement!

she is a new mother and clearly done has done some of her homework, only she forgot to study those of us who had to go back to work early or have had medical problems. she thinks she knows it all. not everyone is rich and healthy and has the time to study children as much as she. although, i hope getting married and pregnant immediatelay after ,she pays that much attention to her husband, after all there are millions of women who will help her out with that, if she can’t .

11. Eye Roll says

I realize that she is speaking about moms who CHOOSE to formula feed instead of breastfeed, not specifically speaking about mom’s who were not ABLE to breastfeed. Although, she was a bit vague so even that is more of an assumption than anything. Either way, this girl has no idea what real life is like and to judge others for the way they raise their child is quite hypocritical, especially when she has 2 nannies on staff to “deal” with her child so that she doesn’t have to. Stopping long enough to stick a tit in her child’s mouth does NOT win her mother of the year.

There are worse things in the world than formula feeding a child…such as not really raising a child yourself. Take that G-Spot!

12. who else says

Gisselle has always had a penchant for saying stupid thing that has been excused as a limited knowledge of teh enlgish lanaguage, ..however I beleive she always says something that goes to lift herself up and step on others…please note that she has no friends….very few people can be around this kind of person….even Noami the terror has friends…so there..do not take Giselle seriously , there is little in that coconut.. she got lucky in the modelling draw, so let it be….

13. dumb says

Giselle dropped out of school at age 14 to model full time. She has a junior high education and as a result- she is a very stupid woman.. She starts dating Tom Brady 2 weeks after he broke up with Bridget Monayan. Great morals.

14. Kathy says

Why people are so jealous? She is pretty and have money, good luck for her and nothing wrong to say something positive, people that worry about her that gives fame to her!!

15. Chelle says

Giselle thinks that us, world’s far less fortunate non-supermodel moms are pretty much unworthy of having kids since we feed them “poison”. What a b.

16. *~Boo~* says

Well when you are willing to make a statement that Directly or Indirectly insults half of the mothers in the world, you are bound to have People in a frenzy and huff over what was said!!

In other News Amy Poehler gave birth to a second son this morning:) very exciting:)

17. beccaSK says

OMG WHO CARES SHE IS ENTITLED TO SAY ANYTHING SHE WANTS AND DARES TO WHO FREAKING CARES ITS A FREE WORLD DRAMA DRAMA AND MORE DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trackbacks