Christina Applegate Debuts Her Baby Bump!

Christina Applegate just announced last week that she was expecting and debuted her expectant glow on Sunday at the Los Angeles premiere of Cats & Dogs: The Revenge Of Kitty Galore.

Christina, 38, shared with Entertainment Tonight that she’s “somewhere between zero and 10 months” along. Christina, who is engaged to her baby’s father rocker Martyn Lenoble, didn’t share any info about the baby’s gender, “That is for me to know,” she said.

As for pregnancy cravings, she said that besides avocados, she likes “weird things at weird hours.”

Her trick to dressing while pregnant? Wearing high heels!

She joked, “It offsets the impending growth of width.”

(couldn’t help but giggle…The Revenge Of Kitty Galore!!!???)

Comments

1. Cindy says

Nice attitude Jesus H Christ. Glad I am not your wife. Using the word “broad” really shows your character… I am thinking your wife goes elsewhere, I know I would if I were her!

2. Jesus H Christ says

Damn, my wife “GOD” wore high heels until a week before the baby came. She was one hot w ho re! Too many broads slack off and let themselves go during pregnancy. Shame shame, that’s why dudes go elsewhere!

3. Nilo♥far says

That’s great you’re enjoying the summer OFF! I took different classes. I’m amost out 24/7. Here the weather’s getting cool, it was hot for 2 weeks in July though!

Keep on enjoyin’ babe! : D

4. Nilo♥far says

That’s great you’re enjoying the summer OFF. Actually I’ve been up to everything this summer. Took different classes, I’m almost out 24/7… Weather is pretty nice and it’s going to get cool. It was hot for about 2 weeks in July though. 🙂

Keep enjoyin’ babe!

5. Cindy says

Not to judge, but isn’t wearing high heels bad if your pregnant? Thought I heard that somewhere…

6. Cindy says

Yes, causing a fuss can be amusing sometimes… 🙂
    Not been up to much, sweetie, enjoying the summer off. How about you?
    PS. I agree, this site is really starting to suck!
    Talk soon. ♥

7. Nilo♥far says

Oh come on Cindy, I really didn’t mean it! Just made a fuss! LOL
    Anyways, what have you been up to? I myself didn’t feel up to Babyrazzi these days, this site has really gone downhill.

Kiss kiss ♥ 😀

8. Nilo♥far says

LMAO…Perhaps you’re just one of those girls who got no man! Actually there’s nobody who wanna be with ’em!
    Oh and I don’t have any children by the way. Too young to have, I suppose.

9. Just Saying says

Hey, Nilofar–Geez, lighten up! Frank Adams was just posting a comment about his pregnant wife craving mustard. How is he judging? Don’t take out your personal issues/experiences on him. Frank, feel free to post more comments. Just ignore Nilofar…she is bitter and hurt. But it’s better that she take it out on you than her child, I suppose.

10. Nilo♥far says

You can’t understand a woman unless you were in her shoes Mr. ADAMS. Who are you to judge anyway? I think it’s almost CEALR that only women post here except for you now that if you weren’t a fool you could get it.
    It’s interesting dudes can fu*k around all they want and no one raise objections about it but it’ll freak ‘em out if their wife craves for mustard when she’s PREGNANT..Go to hell.

11. Nilo♥far says

It’s interesting dudes can fu*k around all they want and no one raise objections about it but it’ll freak ’em out if their wife craves for mustard when she’s PREGNANT..Go to hell.

My wife also craves for weird food when she was pregnant with our first son. You won’t believe that she asked for mustard in the middle of the night! That really freaked me out! But great to know that Christina’s doing good and still wearing high heels!

13. Christine says

I am so happy for this woman. Breast cancer at such a young age as she had can be so deadly and yet she beat it and is blessed with a happy relationship and new baby on the way. Really happy for her. Certainly will be a beautiful baby!

Trackbacks