Gwen Stefani Throws Kingston A $15,000 Birthday Party!

In honor of Kingston’s 4th birthday, Gwen and Gavin spared no expense!
A source told Us magazine that Gwen, 40, and Gavin, 44, spent $15,000 for Kingston’s May 29th bash at their L.A.-area home.!
The party’s 100 guests — including Kate Beckinsale and David and Victoria Beckham — dines on burgers, hot dogs, tacos, quesadillas, french fries and chicken fingers. In addition to birthday cake, guests were also treated to cotton candy and lemonade, the insider shared.
Kingston, whose actual birthday is May 26th, is big brother to Zuma, 22 months. Last year, Gwen told Elle magazine that Kingston’s terrible twos were a challenge.  “Kingston’s whole thing is, ‘I need, I need.’ He is insane right now. We’re just hoping for the best and that he’s not going to turn out to be a freak.”

Comments

1. Amanda says

Wow… it seems to me that kingston is a spoilt child..i mean “i need, I need” WOW. But what can i say, if their bank accounts are overflowing, why not spent sum cash on their own creation: Kingston.

2. N says

although it;s nice of them to donate it’s not their duty to. i agree with barb. Put the money back into circulation.

3. sharon says

thats a disgusting amount to spend on a 4 year old, I don’t care how much money the parents make. And I am sure kingston did not care about the monitary amount.

4. Wow! says

We forget one thing: if all those celeb would stop throwing those parties, do you know what would happen? More people would miss their jobs. They use a lot of catering services, gifts, enterteinment and so on and on. Actually they move a lot. Those kids will have a blast in those crazy parties, and many kids will be able to have a decent life because their parents work for one of those party services.

So in fact we need the rich people but people are so jelaous. I wish I was one of them to spend a fortune in travelling!!! 😀

5. Barb says

Hah Cindy, methinks you’re a bit jealous of the frivolous way celebs get to spend their cash! Newsflash honey, it’s THEIRS, and instead of whining about it going to the “wrong” place, just be glad it’s back in the economy.

6. ronnie says

wow, im surprised no-one picked up on gwens comments of hoping kingston didnt ‘turn out to be a freak’
    wow, what a thing for a mother to say!!!

7. Cindy says

Well of course if those are the choices, then giving back into the economy is the best choice. To explain again, we talking about celebs perhaps donating instead of hoarding or blowing it on ridiculous parties for toddlers. Look, it’s very simple….you are ignorant.

8. Barb says

I’m sure the people who have the ability to pay their rent this month because they worked at a swanky hollywood party will be thrilled to know that their financial woes are irrelevant because there are people worse off than they are. look, it’s very simple. It’s not about picking who is most deserving. It’s simple economics. Getting money back into the economy is better than the wealthy hoarding it.

9. Cindy says

We are not referring to the working poor that have roofs over their head and food to eat. We are referring to those who don’t even have fresh water to drink. How ignorant.

10. Barb says

You know, every time a celeb spends money on a wedding or birthday party, people start whining about “what about the poor people? the money could have been so much better spent!”. Well HELLO, where do you think that party money GOES? It doesn’t disappear into the ether, it goes into the pockets of small business people, florists, caterers, servers, valets, all the folks who are really suffering in this economy!!! I say ALL celebs should throw $15k parties every weekend. Get that money back into circulation and out of over-inflated private bank accounts!!!

11. Kate says

You will note that even Gwen Stefani herself said ” ”Kingston’s whole thing is, ‘I need, I need.’ He is insane right now.” Clearly “he needs, he needs” so much because he is typically given so much…..in turn he expects that al the time now.

12. Kate says

That’s good to hear Niloofar. I didnt mean just a birthday party. Rather I meant that giving children way too much consistently over time fosters that attitude.

13. Nilo♥far says

People practise there are too many starving everywhere, when they themselves are living in a country which is the #1 country in the world that doesn’t care about the starving people AT ALL.

My father spend too much money for my birthday party each year, more than 200 people are always invited, and yet I’m not spoiled, bratty, selfish, unnappreciative, I think.

14. Kate says

buffy-if you continue to spend the money at this rate, at some point its going to run out.

anyways, its kind of the principle of it. im so sick of these 6 year olds with iphones and toddlers throwing temper tantrums over the stupid sh*it their parents wont buy them every single time they enter the store, with intentions to buy milk, not another un-needed toy that the child will ultimately play with once and then throw to the side and forget about.

there are people starving all over the world. families without a roof over their heads…….and then there are 3 year olds having 15,000 birthday parties…..idk, to me personally, it doesnt add up or make sense.

it is fun and a luxury i soppose, but not necessary, and it is the reason we see so many spoiled, bratty, selfish, unnappreciative people in the world…more and more children fostering this attitude as well.

15. Kate says

this is so dumb. there are people who make that much in a year. disgusting really. when i was little, my mom allowed me to pick 3 or 4 friends to invite over to my house for pizza, opening gifts, and then going to see a movie at the theater. and we thought that was fabulous!

16. Nilo♥far says

Only for notifying you Alidar, Celine Dions expecting twins original post is just here!!!

I saw this post on another site with a photo of Gwen and Kingston, it seemed like Kingston’s hair was dyed!!!

17. Jayne says

I agree with you, Alidar! Sheryl Crowe just adopted again— read it on People.com! This site isn’t what it used to be!

18. ALIDAR says

No offense but this site misses so many stories now. I’d rather just go to people.com. What about Kevin Costners new baby, Celin Dions expecting twins, etc etc etc. Tons of babyrazzi stories missed here!

19. Scarlett says

Sounds like Gwen was over charged on that party. I don’t think anything spectacular on that event for that price tag. Guest dines on burgers, hot dogs, tacos, quesadillas, french fries and chicken fingers. In addition to birthday cake, guests were also treated to cotton candy and lemonade, the insider shared. And for the childrens’ enjoyment a bouncy castle, three birds, a face painter, a balloon artist, and roaming super hero characters were present. I guess some people just have money to waste.

Trackbacks