John Travolta & Kelly Preston Expecting A Baby!

Wow!  John Travolta’s wife Kelly Preston, 47, is pregnant.
The couple made their announcement on both of their websites Tuesday:
“It’s impossible to keep a secret…especially one as wonderful as this,” the message reads. “We want to be the first to share this great news with everyone that we are expecting a new addition to the our family.” The message is signed “John, Kelly and Ella.”
John, 56, and Kelly have a 10-year-old daughter, Ella Bleu. In January 2009, their 16-year-old son Jett tragically died of a seizure. “We’ve been working very hard every day as a family to heal, John said in November, adding that the “outpouring of love from, really, worldwide has been extraordinary.”

Best Wishes!

Comments

I am very happy for them, I have always liked John, wish he wasn’t in that nutcase cult but I do wish them the best of luck and much happiness.

2. who else says

Scientology breeding project..

Infertile cruie can parade suri around so it seems even dead ovaries can produce babies

Scientoloy killed jett now they want to bring abother one into this world who is at risk of several health issues due to hteir age,, unacceptable in scientology so who know another jett like tragedy wiating to happen

3. Sara F says

Yes, it is about what the parents want. There is no need for them to consult their daughter about whether or not they should have another child! Many people choose to have more children after the death of a child. I don’t see what the big deal is. Its their own business, anyway.

4. Shell says

Sorry #10, but I’m 49 and I ovulate every month although I am tired of it. I use contraception because it is still possible for me to conceive.

5. nosoupforyou says

Parents don’t consult a young girl about whether they should add another child to the family.

6. Laura Evans says

I am concerned over how the daughter will handle having a replacement, after semi-recently losing a sibling. I hope they are consulting her and a therapist about this. It’s not all about the parents, you know?

7. melissa says

my mother 50 was just put on depo provera to ‘jump start’ menopause as she was still ovulating. each woman is different. if you see a fertility specialist in general you are advised to use as young an egg as possible.

8. monica says

#10 the problem is that a 47 yr old woman does not ovulates!!! they just have the bleeding monthly WITHOUT the egg…………..

9. Bethany says

I agree with Niloo! It’s a proven fact, the older a woman is when giving birth, the higher the risks for her safety and the baby.

10. Anon28 says

An older woman can conceive naturally as long as she still ovulates and has her menstrual cycle. My mother is 50 and she still gets hers. She’s just at higher risk for complications at that age.

11. monica says

Thanks Scarlett for the details….
    Also I 100% agree with Nikki…..
    Not a wise dicision at all………………….

12. scarlett says

Monica..Egg donor is the only way for Kelly to have a child. I am 45 and that is what I had to do because eggs get old and unable to produce a healthy baby. Someone else egg and husbands sperm. Or even a younger family member eggs on Kelly’s side. I wanted to use my sisters eggs but she was 35 and they said that was even to old.

13. monica says

I JUST DON’T GET IT……….
    How is it possible?
    Is there possibility of a donor egg?
    This can not happen as natural ,she is 47 for Christ ‘s sake….
    She no doubt is experiencing hot flashes by now……

14. Christine says

It actually isn’t entirely risky to give birth at her age. It is not the uterus really that is in question at this age, it is the age of her eggs and ultimately embryos. The reality is this pregnancy is likely his sperm and a donor egg. Not her egg. But that aside, I think it is wonderful that people dedicated to this process who have been through a loss of a child are pregnant. I agree, it is a bit late. What concerns me more is the possibility that she wouldn’t share (if indeed it is NOT her bio child) how it occured giving other would-be moms, especially the many infertile in their early 20s and early 30’s, some hope. Celebrities passing off their IVF kids as just a natural event do a diservice. The myth that they are super human remains. But again, this could be just an incredible miracle–in fact, either way it is!

15. Nilo♥far says

So the kid will be born to a 47 yr old mother and 57 yr old father, I just find this abit selfish. And also wouldn’t it be risky for her to give birth? Why not adopt a 5-6 year old?
    Anyways, good for the Travoltas! I hope everything goes well.

Trackbacks