Mark McGrath Engaged & Expecting Twins!

Sugar Ray frontman Mark McGrath and his longtime love, Carin Kingsland, are expecting twins – a boy and a girl – in May, they shared with People magazine.

“I’m so excited,” said Mark. “My DNA paranoia is kicking in: I’ve got to feed these children. We’ve got to get the nursery together. And what do you do when you bring the kids home?”

“Most parents are like, ‘Oh, the wonders of child rearing,'” he said with an exaggerated sigh. “But we’re freaking out! The first year is going to be gnarly.”

Mark said that it felt “surreal” when Carin’s doctor confirmed that not only that she was pregnant via IVF, but that she was carrying two babies.

“I love them already, but I need them to come out so I can really shower them with love,” said Mark. “I can’t wait to meet them.”

Mark, 42, and Carin, 37, an aesthetician, are also engaged.

“We love the idea of getting married on 10/10/10,” shared Mark, “but the twins might have another idea.”

Best Wishes!

Comments

1. Nilo♥far says

Thank you Cindy. 🙂 I’d love to be friends with you and I wish I could be more like you.

2. ♥ Lia ♥ says

Don’t be sorry either. I am sorry for deceiving you and being rude also. Can we still be friends?

3. Nilo♥far says

I agree, I was rude and defensive. Don’t know why maybe it’s because of my age. Now I’m ashamed of myself everybody here is older than me but I forgot that I have to respect them. So sorry for that.
    I want to be sweet again, I think I can.

4. ♥ Lia ♥ says

Well, maybe part of it is that you changed. You used to be sweet and then I started noticing your rude comments to people (and I am not talking about saying a baby isn’t cute). Maybe I didn’t want to be friends with you anymore for that reason….and maybe I wanted to start saying what I thought about it. Anyway, clearly we are not friends anymore. I think I can live with that.

5. Nilo♥far says

You don’t know? Wow…
    Deceiving someone specially who’s your friend, and expressing your disgust to her with no good reason, is kind of hobbie for you?
    Sorry but I can’t get it.

6. ♥ Lia ♥ says

I really don’t know why I did that, but I guess I wanted you to know or I would not have told the truth. Go ahead, be mad,…sorry though.

7. Lia says

Niloo – good memory. I am using my middle name now. Sorry to deceive you…. Take Law, it’s interesting.

8. Nilo♥far says

Wow Lia you’re completely like one of my friends here ( Cindyo – who doesn’t post anymore). Btw, Aren’t you Cindy?
    I’ll enter college next year wanna study law or archaeology, I live in Tehran the weather is still abit cool here but is going to be warm…

Boo – I do appreciate it thanks, it’s a great day with lots of gifts for me…And a big kiss from my boyfriend. 🙂

9. ♥Boo♥ says

Just caught that its your birthday today!! Happy Birthday Nilo Dear!! I hope you have a Wonderful Day!!!♥

Your Welcome ♥ Lia ♥:) It is fun see what number combinations make what icon:)

10. ♥ Lia ♥ says

Well, Niloo. I live in Canada and our summer is getting ready to start, I have a 20 year old son who lived on his own and I am a college student for the second time. I am studying to become a Law Clerk. Thanks for asking. Tell me about yourself…

11. Nilo♥far says

Forget about the heart thing, it’s getting ridiculous!

Anyways Lia, how’s yourself? What do you do? How many children do you have? Where do you live? Anythin’ new happenin’?
    Just out of curiosity! 🙂

12. Nilo♥far says

Ok Boo when you know all these things why don’t you use them instead of MY heart. Wish you were just abit creative! 🙂

13. Lia says

That’s a low blow, Niloo. hahaha 🙂

Thanks ♥Boo♥. That’s so cool.☺ Niloo, you might want to do it this way from now on, it’s a heck of a lot easier. 🙂

14. ♥Boo♥ says

The “ALT” plus any number combination can make a ton of different symbols and letters, for instance (Alt + 1 is ☺), (ALT + 2 is ☻) (ALT + 13 is ♪) (ALT + 26 is →) and so on 🙂

15. ♥Boo♥ says

by pressing ‘ALT’ and the number ‘3’ on your side key pad at the same time, thats how you make the ♥ 🙂

16. Lia says

hahaha you are so funny with the heart thing, Niloo. How do you make the heart? I can’t figure it out. Please share. Oh and only 17? You are just a baby… he he

17. ♥Boo♥ says

Umm Honey, No offense but the ♥ has been used by many for a very long time, you may have had it first but I am happy to use it as well, I don’t need permission from a 17 year old to use it!!! ☺☺

18. ♥Boo♥ says

No Thnaks!!! I think I stick with what I got!!! I’m pretty sure the ♥ is free for all who wish to use it 🙂

19. Nilo♥far says

Hey Booooooooooooo – The ♥ is for mine and I discovered that will work. Go and get another thing for youself! And another name.

20. ♥Boo♥ says

I seem to be having troubles posting and there is no words to be flagged so I don’t get it?? I’m never rude, debate yes, but I try not to be disrepectful or ignorant and it still flags me?? WTF??

21. Nilo♥far says

I think the WM has gone from one extreme to the other, first people can say whatever horrible offensive ra*cist things they want using all kinds of terrible language and now you can’t even say a baby isn’t cute! Doesn’t make any sense.

22. Nilo♥far says

If saying a baby isn’t cute is a rude thing and make you the most evil person to walk the planet so yes that’s the case, and then someone reported me! LOL

23. OMG says

I will consider changing my name, it is getting a little old. How did you break your other name? Usually a person can’t post under original name if they were rude or inappropriate with it. Surely that’s not the case…right?

24. Nilo♥far says

I can’t post under my name because it won’t be allowed!!! So I alittle changed it, and I think you need to do too! hehe
    And your comment answered my question (thanks). I don’t speak English so I didn’t know that.

25. Nilo♥far says

I can’t post under my name “Niloofar” because it won’t be allowed!!! So I changed it, and I think you need to do too! hehe

26. OMG says

Awww you have a new name with a little heart, how cute. lol I don’t really understand your question… “Unforgiveness” is just an incorrect word that people sometimes mistakenly use instead of “unforgiving” or “forgiveness” (lack of), which is proper.

27. Nilo♥far93 says

Wow you’re touched? That was just a number, the easiest thing to remember!
    And if “unforgiveness” isn’t a word then could you tell me what is it?

28. OMG says

Niloo-far – I don’t know why “unforgiveness” isn’t a word, you need to ask whoever developed the English language….and awww, you remembered my age. I’m touched.

29. OMG says

That’s not true. If you consider me expressing my opinion as dishing a ration of crap, well then I guess you were dishing too.

Unforgiveness is NOT a word. Look it up.

30. Nicole says

“Unforgiveness” is a word. And we’re expressing our opiion just like but we’re getting a ration of crap from you.

31. Niloo says

And you are 40 but you haven’t learned yet! This is MY opinion and it doesn’t relate to the world I live in, get married before having kids. I don’t think a piece of paper signifying someone as husband and wife is going to take them alot of energy, at least it’s better than having illegitimate kids!

32. Nilo♥far-93 says

33. Nilo♥far says

This is MY opinion and doesn’t relate to the world I live in, get married before having kids. I don’t think a piece of paper signifying someone as husband and wife is going to take them alot of energy, at least it’s better than having illegitimate kids!

34. Niloo says

You are 40 and you haven’t learned yet! so how could you expect me to learn?
    That’s not just a piece of paper signifying them as husband and wife, something more than it that obviously you can’t understand.

35. Niloo says

You are 40 and you haven’t learned yet! so how could you expect me to learn?
    That’s not just a piece of paper signifying them as husband and wife, something more than it that obviousley you can’t understand.

36. OMG says

And “unforgiveness” is not a word, which is why i didn’t use it. Get an education, will ya? Geeze.

37. OMG says

Oh and the word “unforgiving” is referring to the God you and Niloofar seem to follow….not my God, that’s for sure. My God does not care about frivolous things like marriage contracts. But hey, to each his own….just my opinion, sorry to have upset you with it, freak.

38. OMG says

Um ya, I was expressing my opinion. What’s the problem? Oh, it’s not the same as yours….I see. OMG, I believe it is you who needs to grow up.

39. Nicole says

OMG- OK when did “unforgiveness” EVER come into this conversation? Are you just throwing random words around or what? Niloo-far and I (Nicole’s) views are no more rigid than your views are. They are just opposite sides that’s all. Also, what is there to learn? WE have our opinion and you have yours. And anyone with a blog name with OMG needs to grow up.

40. OMG says

What a horribly rigid and unforgiving world you live in. You are just a kid and know nothing yet….you will learn. Maybe.

41. OMG says

I really feel for those who thinks marriage is what matters. What a horribly rigid and unforgiving world they live in. I like my God, who is kind. Plus, what do you know Niloofar? You are just a kid.

42. Darkangel says

Well I say congratulations to them.

Who cares about marriage, each to their own. I have two kids and I’m not married. I will never get married as its a waste of my time and money. As for God, don’t get me started on that rubbish…

43. OMG says

hahaha I was going to say she looks like octomom too, that’s who I thought it was.

This whole marriage thing is ridiculous. Do you really think God cares? No. What God cares about is that people are good, loyal and committed….a marriage certificate is not required to fulfill that.

44. Niloo-far says

Take a look at your comment in #3, Tia…”This isn’t the 1940’s”…So if you don’t believe in marriage why did you get married? That wasn’t the 40’s when you married. It was 2008 I think, wasn’t it?

45. Tia :) says

Why THANK YOU Nicole! because you know me oh, so well. Have to heard the saying ” to each his own?” Maybe you should take note to it. What’s good for the goose isn’t good for the gander. I am a roman catholic who was married for 2 years then had children..who the hell am I to judge what other’s do?

46. Nicole says

It’s not the marriage Lisa- it’s the fact that people are so selfish. These days it’s all about “my career, and my interests, and my life.” Marriage is about putting the other person before yourself and looking at their needs before your own and finding a person that is willing to do the same thing. It’s more than just a piece of paper. It’s a lot of work but so worth it when you find someone that you truly love.

47. Nicole says

Lisa- I don’t care but God does. I guess it doesn’t matter what he thinks huh? No, I’m not old fashioned, I just have morals. Get married- and then have kiddos. Times have changed morals haven’t.

48. boo says

why has my comment been awaiting moderation for the past day when There is not one word in it that should be red flagged?? I don’t get it??

49. Niloo-far says

Does anyone in Hollywood actually get married before having kids these days? So they will never get married!

50. boo says

Who cares?? About them not being married? As long as they are HAPPY and IN LOVE then what does a piece of paper stating they are “legally” binded for life have to do with anything? And for the record THEIR ENGAGED!! With the intention of Getting married as he said 10/10/10 if they can, which is a mere 6 mos away!!!

I think its great that a HAPPY AND IN LOVE couple are preparing to welcome 2 products of their LOVE into this world!!:)

51. Nicole says

Wow how surprising- not married and having twins. I wonder how many years it’ll take until they’re married.