Duggar Kids Meet Baby Josie Via iPhone!

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn3BT-PtMO0&feature=player_embedded]

The 18 Duggar children were introduced to their baby sister, Josie, on an iPhone!

Because Jim Bob and Michelle’s newborn daughter — who was born in December at just 25 weeks and weighs only two pounds — is still in the hospital, the proud parents have been sharing iPhone video recordings with their other kids.

“Hey kids, we’re here with Josie. She’s doing very well today,” Jim Bob, 44, says while filming Josie as she sleeps. “She’s laying here, just kind of snoozing. You can see her in the background.”

Michelle, 43, who hasn’t allowed visitors due to “flu season,” says that “in a way, they’ve gotten to watch her progress” over the past several weeks.

“My dad and mom, they’re very good at updating us with Josie and giving us the latest reports about her condition,” son Josiah says. “It’s just fun to see the videos.”

Comments

1. carleigh says

Duggars believe in Quiverful movement.. children are a gift from God, has nothing to do with practicing birth control. Early in the marriage they lost a baby, went off bc pills and left it up to God.

They aren’t on welfare, don’t ask for anything and don’t force their agenda down anyone’s throat, so what ppl don’t like them, like they care.

They are very much in love with one another and have a big, beautiful family of children who are going to go out into the world as caring, compassionate, selfless individuals. How many people can say that about their kids?

Most kids are too busy texting, cussing, fighting, stealing and acting like spoiled prima donna’s to show respect for themselves or anyone else. Each of the Duggar kids has exquisite manners and impeccable conduct, nuff said.

2. GLAD 08 IS OVER, HOW ABOUT THAT BO.IN THE 09 says

____________

totally agree..It is sickening

3. Niloo-far says

Sunny – But I think she spends a little TOO much time with her husband! LOL
    LMAO, maybe they have a baby name book and are trying to get through all of the names beginning with the letter J? And oh J is finishing, they need to go to K!

4. Jesus H Christi says

Look at it this way, with all of the time in the hospital, at least their not back at home making another kid…although, perhaps they snuck away for a few seconds into an empty hospital room and had a quickie in a hospital bed!

The two freakshows are like gerbils!!!

5. OMG says

Sarah, I know you weren’t starting a fight. I can see that by reading what you said, unlike other people who didn’t. Anyway, what does “durr durr” mean?

6. Sarah says

Actually people can stop commenting at me if they like, cuz i’d really just like to browse the website. Thanks in advance.

7. Sarah says

I don’t know about you, but I’m here to look at baby pictures, I don’t want to fight. The reason I keep checking on here this is bc no more photos have been added since my previous submissions. You will notice this is not a fighting post.

8. Rach says

Sarah, if you arent trying to fight why do you care enough to keep checking responses? Everytime I decide to comment on this site I have to sift through ridiculous fights from bored housewives! pathetic.

9. Sarah says

If anyone came to pick a fight it was dina, but hey dont take the time to actually read the whole thread, that wouldnt make any sense at all huh?

10. Sarah says

If you look at my original post I came here in peace! This is my original submission which preached acceptance and non judgement if you took the time to notice! “well clearly they have made it public by coming out with a whole television series on the topic. so yeah, it’s kind of been made our business by them. that being said, however, doesn’t mean it’s our place to judge. they certainly seem to be happy, well adjusted children with loving parents who seem to pour their heart and souls into raising them.” Then Dina started with the whole “Durr Durr” comment directed AT ME! Just because she didnt agree. I really was the one picked on first after leaving a very nice message originally and then I defended myself. If thats wrong, i do not care to be right. Have a wonderful day.

11. Delilah's Mom says

Sarah, what kind of pathetic person starts fights on a celebrity baby blog comment section? Are you really that bored with your life? time to get a hobby and move on…. Side note: i love the duggars they seem like a really fun family and the kids are so cute!

12. RAINNE STORM says

sorry for screaming but I could not take it anymore
    seeing the Dugger family and how only the parents
    can see their sister..

13. RAINNE STORM says

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO SEE HER GRAND CHILD
    YOU NOW THE ONE THAT SHE HAD TO COMPETE
    WITH SO SHE HAD ONE MORE.. NOT ONE PEEP
    ABOUT HER GRAND SON.. NO SIR REE… NOT THIS
    GRANMA…SO SHE GETS IT ALL SO EXCITING HAVING
    A GRAND CHILD AND A CHILD AT THE SAME TIME..

COMPETE MUCH …

14. Sarah says

Wow, and my visiting this site took me all of like 30 seconds. So time consuming, you’re right…Thanks, but I don’t really need back up. I’m pretty sure I’ve got myself covered. 🙂

I’m glad you like my quotes so much though.

15. Kelly Anne says

Sarah you tell Dina to get a life but you are the one spending your time re-checking babyrazzi.com comments to see if somebody answered you back! Now to quote you..Get a life.

16. Wow! says

I always wonder when I hear about families with lots of kids, if they ever can sleep with a new born in the house every year…

17. Sarah says

@ Dina….Um hello…i say and I quote “Ok, honestly…an additional 19 people in the world is seriously not going send the planet spinning out of control.” The PLANET….not FAMIILY, I didnt think she was concerned about overpopulating one family. Now to quote you…”Durr Durr”. Get a life.

18. Dina says

Their religion says the cannot use birth control but they believe that god gives them each of their children? In what alternated brainwashed universe do these people come from? I think Lila was trying to say that families with all these children are over populating the planet… not just one family! durr durr

19. Sarah says

and i dont know that its all about their “urges” to have more children anyways. my understanding is that their religion does not permit them to use birth control or abortion. so they wouldnt be out looking into adopting, they just welcome any pregnancies that should occur. i dont believe they are necessarally actively trying to become pregnant each time.

20. Sarah says

Ok, honestly…an additional 19 people in the world is seriously not going send the planet spinning out of control. If they get up to a few bazillion children, THEN let’s worry. For now, get a a grip.

21. Lila Bowersox says

it does matter how many kids they have because the world is going to become overpopulated. Whether or not they can support their large family isnt the problem, there are so many kids in the world that needs a family and these people should start wrapping it up. If they have the urge for another child, donate money to children in need dont bring more into the world. America needs to have laws like China so that we dont over populate this country too.

22. scarlett says

I think it is about time she stops having kids. This is a clear indication that she is too old. This poor little angel fighting for her life…

23. Sunny says

Why not take a break & enjoy some time with your husband & your – no doubt soon to be grandchildren.

24. Just me says

At #6 Sarah: I couldn’t agree with your post more. Having that many children isn’t for me but they seem financially stable and a good family. They seem to take criticism in stride because they probably know that it comes with the reality show territory.

25. Dnice says

I don’t really care how many kids they have it’s their business, but when health issues start to arise maybe it’s time to stop while they are ahead. Michelle is in her 40’s and that is going to make every pregancy from here on out risky.

26. sues says

Why is everyone so upset with the Duggars having so many kids? Are they asking anyone for help? No. Are they on welfare? No. They are a good family that loves their kids. And if you don’t like them, don’t watch their show-easy

27. Sarah says

28. Niloo-far says

These weirdos really make me sick. They are nothing more than psychotic religious fanatics. How about adopting children in need if they want that many kids?

29. Stephanie says

The way you worded the title makes it seem like this is the first time they are meeting Josie.

This is not. They met her when she was first born in the hospital. They just have not been able to go back to see her as flu season is here. So this is the duggar kids getting to see their baby sister Josie for a second time! Not meeting her.

30. Busted says

I love the Duggars. In a world full of ignorant, cruel, money hungry, violent, socially retarded society, the Duggars have respectful, kind, smart children who love one another very much.

They not only support their own family financially but they teach each other love, care and respect for all. Most families these days treat having a kid like an obligation rather than a gift. Everyone has their own views on life and religion but to be so ignorant to attack a family that’s larger than what you and I would do is just cruel.

Why is it that seeing a solid family unit pisses people off yet watching some girl ask for a DNA test for the father of her kid because she doesn’t know who it is, is Ok?

31. Hermie Duek says

These two need to quit overpopulating the world with more mutant, brainwashed, bible-thumping children. They do not even allow their children to dance! That is a prime example of the delusions these two “Christians” are forcing upon these children. The last thing this country needs is more future fox news followers.

Trackbacks