Heather Locklear's Daughter Makes Her Modeling Debut!

Heather Locklear’s gorgeous 12-year-old daughter, Ava Elizabeth made her modeling debut in the White Trash Beautiful show, which kicked off L.A. Fashion Week. The line is the creation of her father (Bon Jovi’s Richie Sambora) and designer Nikki Lund.

Heather proudly watched from the front row, while snapping photos on her iPhone. “I’m very, very proud of her. I’m very excited, and I’m here to support her, Heather told People magazine. “And the minute she’s done I’m going to grab her and wipe off her makeup and get her into her pjs.” Nikki Lund, who sat next to Heather during the show, understood Heather’s protective nature, “Heather is a good mother so she’s being a mother, you know. She’s being really, really good.”

Ava was natural and confident as she glided down the runaway to “Livin on a Prayer” in four different ensembles. Asked if Ava seemed nervous before the show, Nikki Lund said, “No, she’s a diva! She’s ready to rock it, she’s amazing!” Richie couldn’t make the show due to a last minute scheduling conflict, but Nikki Lund was sending him photos the whole time, explaining, “He’s so excited about this, it’s his baby!”

1. Uggs says

It’s really a great and useful piece of information. I am happy that you just shared this useful information with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

I used to be recommended this website by my cousin. I am no longer sure whether this post is written by him as no one else realize such special approximately my difficulty. You’re wonderful! Thank you!

Usually I don’t read post on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very forced me to try and do it! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thank you, quite great post.

4. M says

Dear 12, I didnt realize we needed to make original comments to please people. I just write what i think- I maybe wrong or right but its simply my opinion. And BTW whats with your ‘Mom 2 mixed boy and girl’ name have you got a HeShe child or something- out of curiosity ; )

5. Mom 2 mixed boy and girl says

Absolutely gorgeous! And of course I knew there would be the comments of ohhh shes only 12, shes a child! Doesn’t that ever get old?? Those comments are boring. Anyway, I think she looks amazing! And when i was 10, i looked 14! And i wasnt wearing a speck of makeup. Some girls just look older. But I think shes rocking that runway and well u cant please them all! U go girl!

6. Lurker says

I have always thought she was a beautiful girl, and that she doesn’t look twelve now. She looks like a late teen/early twenties young woman!

I guess it seemed like a ‘natural progression’ for her to get into modeling–but I agree that I hope she can enjoy her childhood before she’s too old to enjoy it!
    I mean, I see that it’s for her Dad’s clothing line right now, but still!!

That child is already going to have enough to deal with as she gets older..so let her just be a KID for awhile! 🙂

7. Beth says

She is very pretty and definitely does not look 12 (here anyway)
    I do think she has had her hair colored as I saw it totally blonde on another site where she looked more her age.
    Wishing her well in whatever she does!
    Lovely girl.

hay ets meea Jaymee-Lynne Speers az u no meea end kaysee broak op ets ohkay becuz meea and mye knew boifrand wii fownd owwt dat wii r Xpecting a baybee ets goeng 2 bee a boi maddy ets goeng 2 bee Ah Beg Syster wii Hove Desided 2 Nayme Hum Barney

9. Sue says

She looks NOTHING like Heather. She looks like her dad.

12 year old GIRLS do NOT belong in strapless leather SHORT outfits like this. Totally inappropriate.

10. Dnice says

She is a pretty girl, but she doesn’t look 12 at all and if it’s such a big deal to wipe off her make-up and put her to bed directly after then perhaps she is too young to be walking a runway, even if it is her Dad’s line. I don’t mean to sound negative, but this is how Lindsay Lohans are created.

11. M says

Shes only twelve, why cant children be left as children. Her time as a care free child will never come back again. She looks twenty, where’s the innocence and freshness of youth- oh the shame (shaking head sadly!)