Jenna Elfman Welcomes Her Second Son

Jenna Elfman, 38, and husband Bodhi Elfman welcomed son Easton Quinn Monroe Elfman early Tuesday morning (March 2nd) in Los Angeles.

Jenna announced the happy news via Twitter Friday, writing, “He’s an impressive sleeper (thank god!)& I’m his biggest fan. Thank you all so much for your kind words and congrats. We really appreciate it.”

This little boy joins big brother, 2 1/2-year-old Story Elias.

Jenna told E! News in October that Story was excited to meet the new baby and be a big brother.

“I’m not sure if he gets the whole boy or girl thing exactly, but ‘baby’ he gets,” Jenna said. “He’s awesome. He gives my tummy a kiss and gives it a bottle and puts the blankie over my tummy and goes, ‘Baby, night-night.’ ”

Congratulations!

Comments

1. Niloo-far says

Why is my comment awaiting moderation!?? I write it again, lets see if it’ll still require moderation like the first one or not : You’ve hit the nail on the head Tia! It actually is a CULT not a religion. We do not have to tolerate such ignorance and stupidity. This cult is incomparable to most other religions.

2. Niloo-far says

3. Niloo-far says

4. Bethany says

What an incredible amount of bigotry I see in the comments here. She’s a Scientologist, what’s wrong with that? It’s the “freedom of religion” for God’s sake!

5. Niloo-far says

What exactly would Ruby be saying Bethany? If she isn’t a Scientology nut case, then what is she? One of those OPEN-MINDED celebrities who joined to Scientology? LOL

6. Niloo-far says

His name is unique without being bizarre. And I can’t believe he only weighed 7 lbs! I was guessing at least 8.5 lbs.

7. Nicole says

I think this is the prettiest pic I’ve seen of her and I don’t usually think she’s that pretty.

Trackbacks