Jamie Oliver & Wife Expecting Their Fourth Child!

Celebrity chef Jamie Oliver and his wife Jools are expecting their fourth child in September, their rep has confirmed.

Jamie, best known in the U.S. for his ‘Naked Chef’ TV show, couldn’t contain his excitement and messaged his Twitter fans: “Guess what…..I’m going to be a dad again!!! We’re expecting, so happy, feel very lucky.”

The latest addition will join big sisters Poppy Honey, 8 this month, Daisy Boo, 6 1/2, and Petal Blossom Rainbow, 11 months. Jamie and Jools wed in June 2000.

“Oliver has spoken in the past of his desire for a boy in his brood. He has joked how he needs another male in the home as ‘back-up’ when he gets bossed around by the girls,” the Press Association reported.

In his online biography, Jamie says he’s never been busier in his life. “The only thing I wish I had more time for is my family — my lovely girls. Although we now have a place in the country to spend our weekends at, so I really look forward to Friday nights when we can pack up and spend the weekends together. That’s what it’s all about!” he writes.

Best Wishes!

Comments

I really love the pair, its good to see a couple like them growing their family big and proud of it, big up to Jamie and Jools and guys i hope that they will come out with a nice name this time…..

2. Tia :) says

#10 I totally agree! Im pregnant with our 3rd ( and our last!) If i could afford it, i would have 5 or 6! My mother who had 4 said the same thing as well!

3. suesue says

What stupid, stupid, stupid names.

At least she does not look too fat afte giving birth. She is not skinny and is still chunky, but not dreadfully fat.

4. Wow! says

Maybe they just enjoy parenting! If I had money enough to have a cleaning lady to come to my house everyday and have a nanny on call if needed and just to have that life-style, I would also love to have a bunch of kids! But having to take care of the baby and cook and clean my house I don’t feel like having more than 2 (even when they are plente of moms that have 5 or 6 and with no help at all! I really admire them!)

I’m also looking forward hearing the baby’s name :-DD

5. sarah says

its one thing to want a boy, but another to KEEP reproducing until you get one, esp. since everyone knows he’ll be upset with a girl. and sorry to say, i have a feeling [obv i could be wrong] that its yet another girl. so instead of being bossed around by four, he’ll have five to deal with. and then more as he keeps reproducing in his quest for a boy. good luck to him! imo, he should be happy with what he has ie. four happy healthy beautiful women.

6. Niloo-far says

I’m very curious to see what kind of name they’ll come up with this time.
    Tulip Sweet Pea, Cosmos Button, Timothy Snowflake, Forrest, Hunter, Summer, Willow, Savannah, Cedar, Herb, Sage, River, Autumn, Rain, Oak, Leaf, Clover, Iris, Lily, Violet, Marigold, Pansy, Petunia and Jasmine are my suggestions!

7. Melissa R. says

Yeah, you just can’t go wrong when it comes to celebrites naming their kids…always different and sometimes downright crazy…

Trackbacks