Singer Keyshia Cole Welcomes A Son

Singer Keyshia Cole, 28, and Cleveland Cavaliers player Daniel Gibson “are proud to announce the birth of their beautiful baby boy, Daniel Hiram Gibson Jr.” It’s the first child for the R&B star.

The couple’s son was born Tuesday at 11:54 p.m., weighing 7 lbs. 3 oz. “Both mother and baby are doing great,” she added.

“The proud couple would like to thank everyone for giving them privacy during this special time. Keyshia would also like to give a special thank you to her fans that have been with her since the beginning sharing in her growth as a woman and an artist.”

Congratulations!

Comments

Somebody necessarily help to make severely articles I might state. This is the very first time I frequented your web page and to this point? I surprised with the analysis you made to create this actual post extraordinary. Magnificent task!

2. marquinta bell says

we just keep them in our prays happy for them just keep on doing you no matter what everyeles thanks hope yell be a happy family gave your baby love all you can gave just be happy the lord will watch over yull

3. Sharrie says

Keisha is lovely. I wish her Daniel jr. and Daniel the best. She has had a rough life…Happiness to all….

4. dnice is a shytftyace says

Doo-dooNice, she IS a one-hit-wonder. It doesn’t matter what race or culture you come from.

I’m sure you’re one of her five fans so you’re in denial.

She’ll always be a z-lister just as you will always be a cumdumpster.

5. Dnice says

Get your facts straight Jesus Lame Christi, Kesha’s first album went platinum so she is hardly a one hit wonder. Not sure of your race you are but amongst the black community she is nowhere near Z-list. I mean with Wiki and Google it amazes me how people can still blog the most ignorant s***!

6. Jesus H Christi says

zip your crotches ho e bags and stick to the topic at hand….

The one-hit-wonder and her unknown husband have a baby. I love how Keisha gives a shout out to her five fans that have followed her since her one and only hit single. Actually, I can’t even remember what it was.

Z-list celebrities really need to get over themselves!

7. lola says

Princess, you got your contraction wrong. The correct way to spell it is “wasn’t”, not was’nt.
    And referring, not refering.
    I just thought I would point those errors out, knowing how important proper spelling technique is to you.
    No need to thank me.

8. Dnice says

Princess I was speaking directly to you when I said that. Only someone who was unhappy in their own existence would hear about about a someone’s baby joy and tramp all over it with negativity. They have the means to be alot happier than most people. Not saying money buys you happiness, but it sure does make the road smoother. So if their happiness is going to fade, then your life must suck!

9. Niloo-far says

Obviously, it’s you again! I even didn’t write my surname, then you’re insulting it. You stuck to an issue which didn’t relate to you at all. You told Lola that she should work on her spelling whereas she didn’t have any mistakes or even typos and her comment was COMPLETELY clear. And yes, you weren’t talking to me but I just wanted to clarify something with you, cause it’s obvious that you’re an idiot! LOL

#10 U see dumb is your name, ass is your surname, look around you even i was’nt talking to you, stupid fool, who’s a dumb ass now?????????????????? you moemish……………

11. Niloo-far says

#9 – Lola should work on her spelling!?? Take a look at your own comments, you’ll see who has written unclear! lol
    And even she wasn’t talking to you, she was talking to “Pis” who’s a dumb ass like yourself!

Dnice when you say people in this thread who are you refering to?? and as for you Lola what you have written it is not clear maybe you should start on practicing your spelling techniques intead of saying what you dont know, LMFAO…………..

13. lola says

@#2 As they say, the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. So chances are high that the kid will be gifted in some way.
    Maybe you are so bitter because your name is Piss. LOL

14. Dnice says

There are some miserable people in this thread. It’s obvious you have issues with yourselves. Congratulations Kesha! I’m happy for you and your new baby boy. Kesha’s family members are terrible, in fact she has disowned them. I wouldn’t want them around my baby either. I am glad to see her happy and in love.

15. Niloo-far says

Princess – Most of them won’t last! But I really wish this couple all the best and I hope their relationship last forever. Specially now that they have a child.

16. Niloo-far says

What exactly should I say #2? They just welcomed a baby. It’s time to say some nice and happy words except bashing them!

Iam so happy for them, but lets face reality here, its happier times now cause its just after birth but what happens when the baby starts to grow, do you really think they will last cause Hollywood stars dump each other like trash…………

Trackbacks