Jim Carrey Is A Grandfather!

Jim Carrey’s 22-year-old daughter, Jane, welcomed a son in Los Angeles Friday, a rep for Jim confirmed.

Jackson Riley Santana was born at 12:28 Friday morning and weighed in at 7 lbs., 11 oz. and is 20 inches long, the rep added.

“Something beautiful is right around the corner! ;^)” Jim, 47, posted on Twitter on Tuesday. Friday morning, he added, “right around the corner! ;^)”

Jane (Jim’s daughter with ex wife Melissa Womer) wed the baby’s father, Alex Santana, who is in the band “Blood Money” and goes by the stage name “Nitro,” in November. She fronts her own alternative rock band, The Jane Carrey Band.

After announcing her pregnancy last July, Jim told Us magazine, “I’m very excited. Jane is going to be a great mom.”

Jenny McCarthy, Jim’s girlfriend of five years, told Us magazine earlier this month that she would make an “awesome grandma.”

“The world’s best, is what I say,” Jenny, 37, joked to Us magazine.

She said Jane has been calling her for advice.

“We have an awesome relationship. I consider her my daughter,” Jenny said.

Congratulations!

Comments

Jim Carrey as a grandfather is not something to laugh about, but I’m sure Jenny is full of smiles by now at the sight of her baby.
    I guess first-time grandfather Jim Carrey is more than excited to have his hands on the baby..
    How adorable !
    This moment better be an inspiration for Jim to bring us more laughs in the near future.

2. Ronnie says

to poster 8-Melissa;
    you dont understand how much respect i have for you!
    Finally a parent of a child with autism who understands the science and doesnt make rash decisions disregarding all the evidence available!

3. Niloo-far says

Unvaccinated kids are a hazard to vulnerable people in their communities, because they transmit diseases that should’ve been eliminated decades ago. As I stated I highly doubt that Jenny’s gonna let them to vaccinate Jackson!

4. Niloofar says

I cannot believe that Jim Carrey is now a Grandfather! I am sure his energy will be put to good use with this little bundle of joy 🙂

6. Melissa R. says

My child has Autism and I still vaccinate him. He has been cured with a diet and extra medical intervention. To me, it is better to take a chance on vaccinations then for him to die from a disease that he can be protected against.

7. Tia :) says

Jim Carry is AWESOME..and Canadian..lol. His daughter is really pretty!

and niloofar..i laughed when I read your comment..so true!

8. gloworm says

I am sure that Jenny psycho anti-vaccinate “I believe in my heart and not science and actual proof” McCarthy has already drilled into her brain the HORRORS (run for the hills) of vaccines! Like how they wipe out dieases that use to kill whole populations and silly stuff like that…..Jenny is a nutjob who should not be speaking for anything; yet poor parents are suckered in because they want a cure so badly and she has made so many others so afraid that now they are acting like uneducated morons and not vaccinating their own kids. It is sad day when a mother trusts someone who use to flash her boobs and burp on tv all day instead of a SCIENTIST.

Trackbacks