1. tiffany co says

You’re in reality a just right webmaster. The web site loading pace is incredible. It kind of feels that you’re doing any unique trick. Moreover, The contents are masterpiece. you have performed a excellent task on this subject!

2. Just my opinion says

Niloo-far….Where is Austeria?? Is it a mix between Australia and Austria? Hahaha…get your geography facts right dear!

3. Niloo-far says

Oh I actually didn’t memorize them but I can say that you make a lot of sense.You can always debate productively and as I told you before, you’re not like some of these women who are emotionally immature. I know that your husband has fought for your country for almost 20 years to secure your freedom and that you have a son who has seizures…Because of these things I respect you alot. Actually I know you don’t care!

4. Niloo-far says

I never said that. I have many American friends and respect them alot. I also have alot of respect for you cause I usually like your comments.

5. Niloo-far says

To say all people in a country are one way is just and dumb thing to say! However I’m not a Muslim and have never lived in France so I do not stand up fo them…I’m living in Austeria and enjoying life.

6. Nicole says

French and Iranian- yeah you should be proud. The French are a bunch of sissies and the Iranians are a bunch of Muslim terrorists.

7. Nicole says

Niloo(far)- do yo have kids? No, you don’t. You’re just a naive litle girl from Iran is it? Shut your pie hole .

8. Jesus H Christ says

I don’t think it’s her body weight, I think she’s put it all on in her face. Kind of reminds me of Kirstie Alley. Tiffany has always had a really round face. I remember her in SBTB. Her face shape always looked to big for her body.

9. Niloo(far) says

Tiffany better watch her weight. She looks very fat already and babies grow the most at the very end. She needs to slow down of she will be another Hollywood Whale!