Matthew McConaughey & Camila Alves Release The First Photo Of Their Daughter!

On his official website, Matthew McConaughey, 40, and girlfriend Camila Alves have released the first photo of their baby girl, Vida, who was born on January 3rd in Los Angeles (she weighed in at 7 lbs., 7 oz.).

“Our latest family member, Vida Alves McConaughey,” Matthew wrote under the baby’s photo.

Camila told Us Weekly that the baby “is doing great.”

“It’s easier with the second child, because, you know what she’ll be like,” said Camila, 27, who welcomed their first child, son Levi, in 2008.

She said their 19-month-old son is “at the fun stage where he’s talking. He loves saying Vida’s name!”

Matthew couldn’t be a more doting dad, she added.

Said Camila, “To see a father with his child is beautiful.”

Comments

1. the old carleigh says

Hi ladies, changed my name to leave a post to say hello. I have had trouble posting on here as a “regular” so I haven’t been around very much, but I do check in periodically. Don’t want to make this post too long, because “comment awaiting moderation” appears all too often…

Baby Vida is a beauty and sure to be a real cutie pie like Levi, Matthew and Camila make beautiful kids.

2. Maryam says

Oh I see…This site is going to be full of some jelouse women, since the WM doesn’t allow the old and regular members to comment, like myself that I’ve GOT TO change my name to be allowed to post!!! LOL

3. myrna says

lol….ladies, ladies, leave the jelousy aside….be haapy for them. Lots and lots of blessings for the McConaughney-Alves Fam….Koodos for them!!!!!

4. Jesus H Christi says

Oh, yeah, why on earth would you want a little girl to look like her father? That’s stupid!

5. Jesus H Christi says

Cute pic, however I wish someone would teach those idiots to support that infant’s head!

6. Beth says

Congratulations~
    Would be nice if they got married after 2 children.
    Then he could be a doting father and husband 🙂

7. Petula says

Well BELLA, I’ll bet you ten dollars Camila is better looking than YOU!
    Congrats to the happy family 😀

Trackbacks