Kourtney Kardashian Introduces Baby Mason Dash

Just two weeks after his birth, Kourtney Kardashian’s son, Mason Dash Disick, is making his debut on the cover of Life & Style!

The full Life & Style interview, excerpted below, and photo shoot can be found in the issue on newsstands now.

L&S: Congrats! How does it feel to be parents?

Kourtney: It feels amazing. It’s just so indescribable. You don’t get how good being a parent feels until it happens to you. Scott: My first time holding him was definitely special. But holding him the second time was even more special, and the third time was even more special than that. I fall so much more in love with this kid every day. I can’t imagine how much more in love with him I’m going to be by the time he’s 5 or 10 or 20!

L&S: How was the labor itself?

Kourtney: It was surprisingly easy and just an incredible experience. I always thought your first is supposed to be really hard, but it was easy. I have an amazing doctor. He actually delivered me! The room environment was just so relaxing, and everyone I wanted to be there was there–Scott, my mom, Kim and Khloe. No one under 18 is allowed in, so my little sisters Kendall and Kylie couldn’t come in. Actually, you’re only allowed to have two people in the room because of the swine flu — so we snuck Kim and Khloe in!

L&S: What is your daily routine like now?

Kourtney: We’re on Mason’s schedule, waking up every couple of hours to breast-feed. But it’s fun to get up and see him. I miss him by the time I see him again.

L&S: Can you see having another baby in the future?

Kourtney: Right now I’m obsessed with Mason and want to give him all my time. But being with him has definitely made me think about having another one! Kim and I are 18 months apart. Growing up, we did everything together. It would be nice for Mason to have a little brother or sister that many months apart too.

Credit: Life & Style magazine

Comments

It is the best time to make some plans for the longer term and it is time to be happy. I have learn this submit and if I could I want to counsel you few interesting things or advice. Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article. I desire to learn more issues approximately it!

2. Hayley says

Wow kourtney I want u to now I’m like a biggest fan I want to meet u and ur family ur baby is so dang cute ur a great parent hopefully u get to see this idk if u really read this stuff I want u to u inspire me thanks kourtney ur the best in the world ur dang pretty and are way skinny ur so sticken cute!!!!!!!!!!!!:)!!!!!!!!:)!!!!!!!:) ur awesome??????

3. Rhonda S. McLean says

Mason is beautiful and I knew you and Scott would make great parents. I love khloe and whoever is saying mean things about her must be awful jealous of her, but then again who would’nt be. She is gorgeous, smart, funny, has a handsome hubby and now richer than Kim. You go Khloe. Kourtney you are beautiful too, I just think Kim is stuck on herself. Is he named after the store Dash or Kourtney’s Dad? Boy did that Adrienne girl mess up, Rob Kardashian is a sexy hunk, but she never was good enough for him anyway. Please Khloe or Kourtney e-mail me back and let me know you read this.

4. Rhonda S. McLean says

Keeping Up With The Kardashians is my favorite show. I lost my husband when we were both 26 and had a 2yr old little boy and a 4yr old little girl, so I feel the pain when Robert Kardashian’s name is mentioned, I cry with them. O.K. Mason is a beautiful boy and most newborns aren’t. Kourtney, I don’t understand why people are so mean and ugly, but they will have jugement day. I must be honest Mason looks alot like Scott, which is also handsome, but I also see Kourtney in him too. Another honesty attack: I have always thought Khloe was the prettiest and then Kourtney was the next and Kim would be last. Khloe has the most beautiful personality and Kourtney is so funny and fun and pretty, Poor Kim, to me just seems stuck on herself. Which is not atttractive at all unless you just want a piece from her. Khloe and Kourtney have real beautiful traits that will outlast looks we all know. I hope Kris is reading this and knows I connect with her loss over Robert and feel her pain, when she cries, I cry. Adrienne messed up big time cause Rob is a sexy hearthrob and she never was good enough for him. Please e-mail me back.

Very cute baby, looks nothing like her. I do think she is beautiful, all of the girls are gorgeous, I can’t stand any of them but you can’t deny they are a beautiful group. I hope she will be a good mother and I really think she will be.

6. mirriam robin says

Hey Kourtney, Heard you were having a hard time swaddling! I dropped off some couture swaddles for mason at Smooch. xoxo swaddle couture

7. Angeline28 says

I’m surprised Kim and Khloe weren’t on the cover too since Kourtney and Kim hijacked hKloe’s wedding cover.

8. Nanzeneen says

how lovely.. congs Kourtney.K….. I wish u all da best with sweet little Mason…… take care of him n dont let Khloe spoil him (jokes)…………

9. ali says

Ok I know a certain amount of airbrushing goes on but she really is just gorgeous, I’ve always thought she was the prettiest sister, now she just has a glow….can’t even fathom how spoiled this little boy will be, the first grandchild, watch out!

10. Evelyn Cruz says

I love to see celebrities enjoy parenthood congratulations on your bundle of joy, he’s beautiful.

Trackbacks