Sarah Jessica Parker Shares New Photo Of The Twins

Sarah Jessica Parker shared that her 6-month-old twin girls “are about as un-identical as twins can be.”

On Tuesday’s Late Show With David Letterman, she showed off a new photo of Marion and Tabitha, who were born in June with the help of a surrogate mother.

“They are physically, intellectually spiritually, geographically, politically, ideologically and religiously as different as two small 6-month olds could be,” Sarah Jessica, 44, said.

She added that her son James Wilkie, 7, is taking well to his role as big brother. “He’s been very hospitable and he’s amused by them occasionally,” said Sarah Jessica, who is wed to actor Matthew Broderick.

Sarah Jessica couldn’t help but gush about her twins Monday at the NYC premiere of her new comedy, Have You Heard About the Morgans?

Asked to name the best thing about having twins, she told Us magazine, “That’s an impossible question to answer. You cannot put it into a little sound bite into a tiny tape recorder. It’s amazing. It’s the most perfectly overwhelming experience.”

Soon after the twins were born, Sarah Jessica began filming Sex and the City 2.

“It’s a strain,” she told Us magazine of balancing work and motherhood. “But I’m not going to complain. We do the best we can like every other family. You juggle, you organize, you fail, you have triumphs. Most working mothers work much harder than I do and have far less help.”

Despite the occasional obstacles, she said she wouldn’t change a thing. Motherhood “is a total blessing,” she told Us magazine, “and we’re thrilled.”

Comments

1. Sharrie says

The girls are adorable. I am so happy for SJP. She has always seemed so down to earth to me, even though I rarely watched Sex in the City.
    I agree with sususu and Zinnia, this site has become so boring. I usually only come beack every few weeks and then see all I have missed ( 2-4 items)….yawn

2. Analise says

Aww, ya think?? Such a genius this woman. *eyeroll*

3. Dnice says

The twins are too cute and I agree that they do look alike. @Zinnia. I don’t know what is going on with this site. I have comments that are still in moderation from weeks ago and the content has not been so great. So I just log on every couple of weeks now. I’ll be so shocked if this gets posted.

4. sususu says

I think that they do look alike! I am not sure what she is talking about! You can tell that they are twin sisters. And on another note; why does this website only update every other week now??? And then it is only one story!! This website used to be so much better!

5. Just Me says

I think they’re very cute little girls, however they got here! ;o)

But unlike SJP, I think they PHYSICALLY look very much alike.

Just my opinion!

6. Zinnia says

“Most working mothers work much harder than I do and have far less help.”

THANK YOU! Finally a celeb who recognizes & acknowledges that they have it much easier than the rest of us. SJP, you just gained a new fan.

7. Niloofar says

Well, it’s the Hollywood trend these days isn’t it? twin babies! but seriously Marion and Tabitha are so adorable 🙂

And in my book, 44 is too old to get pregnant for most women! Like Demi Moore, she was never able to have another biological child or Elizabeth Edwards probably got cancer from taking massive fertility drugs to have kids in her late 40s…So I think she did the right thing!

8. kate says

I don’t they they are biological hers or Matthew’s. She’s 44 and it VERY hard to get pregnant at that age (plus a VERY high Down Syndrome risk).

all babies look and taste the same. my daughter is the spitting image of both those kids there. they have puffy cheeks, li’l feet, gummy mouths, wispy hair, gurgly goo-goo voices, sicky bibs, and they are cuter than a squirrel’s nut.

That’s nut. Singular.

10. annie says

sometimes with a surrogate they use the surrogates egg and the hudbands sperm or they can use the moms egg and husbands sperm

11. METOO says

I always thought a surrogate mother takes the guys sperm and mixes it with her eggs, the mother (Sarah) is not included (most likely because her eggs are too old)

Trackbacks

1. […] They have been keeping a low profile, but perhaps they know more than the average celebrity couple when it comes to long-lasting relationships? Stay out of the public eye unless you are doing good. Trista and Ryan Sutter were spotted hanging out with their baby girl Blakesley Grace Sutter at the JCPenney “Joy of Giving” event in Hollywood Tuesday night. Babyrazzi […]