Kimora Lee Simmons & Family Pose For Christmas Portrait

Kimora Lee Simmons and husband Djimon Honsou show off their family Christmas portrait in Page Six Magazine!

Kimora, 34, boasts about her skills in creating a traditional holiday home in New Jersey for her husband, 45, and children Ming Lee, 9, Aoki Lee, 7, and 5-month-old Kenzo.

“I bake. I make a great German chocolate cake. Anyone who knows me will tell you I’m a great baker, the best,” she shared. “When I bake something, I swear to god, it’s gone before it hits the plate.”

Regarding rumors that their marriage last summer in Benin wasn’t strictly legitimate, Kimora said it’s hogwash.

“The girls were there, and we had a wonderful time,” she said. “It was very calm, family-motivated and spiritual.”

Kimora also opened up about her wonderful marriage.

“Djimon and I enjoy discussing anything from politics to wine, and we have enriching, private, happy, balanced lives together,” she shared. “That’s probably the thing that would shock people most: We do things like go to the grocery store and have fun with our kids. We’re a normal family, doing the best we can.”

Comments

1. Queen jena says

kimora you should of stayed with your husband Russell because is a good background for your daughters because jumping from men to men is not going to solve your problems so thing about it.

2. Anne says

Most likely a divorce and another baby from another man and more child support payments. Guess that is how the women stay wealthy!!

3. Trish says

That photo is all wrong, especially her dress! They are all bundled up and she’s strapless/sleeveless…looks AWFUL! He doesn’t look happy either….Ugh!

Beautiful baby. Her daughters are really getting tall, one looks just like Russel. I hope they are as happy as they look.

5. Just Me says

cyn2much … I was thinking the same thing! Kimora looks like the odd one out in that formal dress. I disagree about the soldiers, though. It looks too much like FAO Schwartz or something.

6. Zinnia says

Why is she wearing purple when everyone is wearing red & black? That looks off, it ruins the picture, She should have been wearing red.

7. Dnice says

Like this family but the picture does nothing for me. Too gawdy and the color scheme is awful. And what’s up with Djimon and that Bill Cosby sweater! Hey Niloofor!

8. cyn2much says

Is it just me or does this picture look funny for a christmas picture…. she is dressed so formal and everyone else is so casual. i love the nutcrackers by the tree and the little plane. Her decorations are beautiful.