Victoria's Secret Angel Adriana Lima Welcomes An Angel Of Her Own

Adriana Lima and her husband, NBA star Marko Jaric, welcomed a daughter on Sunday in New York City.

“Adriana and Marko are thrilled to announce they had a baby girl, Valentina Lima Jaric,” a rep for Adriana told People magazine. “Mother, father and baby are all doing well.”

Adriana, 28, met Marko, 31, in 2006 and got engaged two years later on Adriana’s 27th birthday. The couple eloped on Valentine’s Day this year, tying the knot in a small, private civil ceremony in Jackson Hole, Wyoming.

Soon after the honeymoon, Adriana learned she was expecting. “We are so excited!” she told People magazine at the time. “We wanted this. We were ready.”

“Even in my wildest days I knew that I wanted to be the ultimate family man,” Marko added. “We’re ready to settle down.”

Congratulations!

Splash News Online & Source

Comments

1. Mommy to a mixed boy n girl says

#3 lol u must be jealous!!! Only jealous people make comments like that.

I have always found her to be the most beautiful VS model! I LOVE her pose! She is making the picture fun instead of just a boring stand there and flash a smile. OH yes and i cant wait to see her little baby!!! Congrats to the new parents!

2. moo says

She got pregnant on her wedding night. They married February 14th and baby was born 9th months later on November 15th.

3. Cindyo says

Niloofar – you’ve sure turned into a fighter here…I think this site has ruined your sweetness.

4. Cindyo says

What’s wrong with being sexy while you are pregnant? How do you think she got that way….? geez

5. Niloofar says

Congratulations…I hope Valentina looks just like her!

Chloe4ever – And OH I guess Heidi Klum is an awful mother, along with like Julia Roberts and Angelina Jolie and even some mothers I see taking their kids to school everyday. I will be sure to let them know that because they are sexy and maybe even pretty they suck at the mothering thing, I bet they would be glad to know that…What a stupid thing to say! LOL

6. guest says

Oh yeah #3…cuz your not allowed to be sexy anymore once you become a mom right? Shes a victorias secret model for gods sake…her job is to look sexy.

7. Lilibet says

I hope the baby is healthy and beautiful in her own
    right. Why does love always have to involve looks.
    I am sure Adriana loves Marko for himself.

8. BELLA says

HOPE BABY LOOKS JUST LIKE HIM…. SHE WOULD NOT HAVE A BABY WITH THIS MAN IF HE WAS THE GARBAGE
    MAN