Cindy Crawford At Cross Creek With Presley & Kaia

cindykidsopt

Cindy Crawford, 43, was snapped at Cross Creek in Malibu over the weekend with her son, Presley, 10, and daughter, Kaia, 8.

Splash News Online

Comments

1. funny videos says

bL1KTp It as really very complicated in this busy life to listen news on TV, thus I just use internet for that purpose, and take the latest news.

2. crorkservice fiverr says

WgzjGw It’s arduous to seek out educated individuals on this topic, but you sound like you know what you’re speaking about! Thanks

3. nick crorkz says

Zwdm6f Very well written information. It will be helpful to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work – i will definitely read more posts.

4. crork alise says

96qKqT It’s onerous to find educated folks on this subject, however you sound like you already know what you’re talking about! Thanks

5. crork work says

p3gL29 Excellent read, I just passed this onto a friend who was doing some research on that. And he actually bought me lunch since I found it for him smile Therefore let me rephrase that: Thanks for lunch!

F*ckin? remarkable things here. I?m very satisfied to look your post. Thank you a lot and i am having a look ahead to contact you. Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?

Cut the Kids Hair. He looks like a Street Bum.

she worries about her looks so much. With Botox and plastic
    Surgery.

Take a look at Your Son you B tch

8. catherine lee says

I think that ti’s the nicest picture of her as a mother ..and cute pics of children .. they look heavanly.

Where is the father????

9. moo says

In only a few years, Kaia will be on the cover of VOGUE I bet. She is more stunning that her mom!
    Please cut the boy’s hair. He has NEVER had a haircut or short hair ever.

10. Nikola says

I think the boy’s UNNATURALLY dyed hair looks bad and tasteless. Otherwise, the hairdo is decent, though not exactly charming… Is it his wish to keep his hair length always in awkward stage, and never either really short, or really long?

But, to each his own, I guess…

11. gloop says

I think Presley looks like Cindy not Kaia…he is the real beauty of her two children. Gag hate the wate kaia wears makeup. I’m sure we’ll reda about her in gossip mags in years to come…

12. mary ellen says

i agree, kaia is a total mini me of cindy, but please, please cut presley’s hair. a boy is a boy, especially at that age..he’s not a rock star, and he’s not a baby – so cut the locks, they WILL grow back!!

13. hailei_2007 says

Wow, I have never seen a girl that looks so much like her mother… She’s practically like a clone 🙂
    They are very beautiful, her children…

14. Dnice says

Beautiful kids. I love Pressley’s hair and I love that it’s stayed blonde all this time. Kaia is a beauty. Does look like she has a bit of make-up on…or maybe she’s just that gorgeous!

15. Kassie says

Is Kaia her 8 year old daughter, wearing makeup? Kinda looks like she has eyeshadow on or something, but I’m not sure…Cute kids though.

16. Dee says

Wow her kids definitely inherited her good looks! I agree her son would look better with short hair, but kids are fickle at that age!