Sarah Jessica Parker: I Love the Smell of Dirty Diapers!

Well, this isn’t something that you hear every day!

Sarah Jessica Parker is totally delighting in motherhood as evidenced by her following admission!

“I love the smell of diapers,” she told the December issue of Elle magazine.

Sarah Jessica has been on double diaper duty after the arrival of her twin daughters Loretta and Tabitha — who were delivered by a surrogate earlier this year — and she doesn’t mind at all.

“I even like when they’re wet and you smell them all warm liked a baked good,” Sarah Jessica, 44, said, adding that she even says she loves “the smell of Balmex,” a diaper rash cream.

Sarah Jessica also revealed that she and husband Matthew Broderick, 47, considered different options when they decided to expand their family, which also included seven-year-old son James Wilkie.

“I knew there would be lots of opinions about, ‘Well, why didn’t you adopt? Why didn’t you do this? Why didn’t you do that?’ and the truth of the matter is, it wasn’t one or the other for us,” she told Elle. “We had explored, and continue to explore all options, and this one just happened first. This isn’t the period at the end of the sentence.”

Elle via Source

1. june says

i thought her daughter’s name was marion? or miriam? I didn’t think it was loretta. am i wrong?

2. adysmom says

yeah no offense but dirty diapers stink…i cant imagine anyone loving the smell of them…i told my husband her comments and he laughed…i mean dont get me wrong the whole being a mother is awesome. but the dirty diapers not so much

3. Nicole says

Just wait until the babies have diarrhea. Or the smell of poop after a baby has been constipated for a day or so. Vomit is always nice too. She’s a weirdo.

4. it's*me says

OMG! That’s sick. The smell of diapers – ok, but the smell of dirty diapers??? Strange comparison.
    And isn’t Loretta’s “first” name Marion?

5. Gbaby says

like a baked good?! i know its cute with the whole motherhood thing but if that smells good to her i wonder how she smells everyday.

6. KayG says

This woman is nuts! Diapers stink and anyone that loves the smell is just down right weird! She should come over to my house and change my aged mother’s depends every hour and see how she likes it then!