Elisabeth Hasselbeck: I'm Done Having Kids

The View’s Elisabeth Hasselbeck, who has three children, does not plan to further expand her family.

“No, I don’t,” Elisabeth replied on Monday when asked on Barbara Walters’ SIRIUS XM radio show, Here’s Barbara, if she planned to have more children.

“If something happened and I was pregnant again … I don’t know how that would happen, because I’m clearly avoiding my husband. He’s so cute,” Elisabeth, 32, said of her husband, former NFL quarterback Tim Hasselbeck. “This is the problem … he’s very cute.”

Asked if she’s ever heard of birth control, Elisabeth replied, “Yeah, I have. It takes a while to kick in once you start one. But in the meantime, I just find him incredibly attractive. So, it’s not like I’m that disciplined, so right now, my strategy is dressing in a way that will not get me pregnant.”

How does she dress so that she doesn’t get pregnant?

“Nothing too cute,” she said. “I’m trying to wear nothing too revealing.”

In August, Elisabeth gave birth to son Isaiah, who joins siblings Grace, 4, and Taylor, 23 months.

Splash News Online & Source

1. Anne says

Yeah right anti-keep voting for Obama the left wing socialist and have unions suck up the dollars instead of going where it should.

2. anti says

I agree with #1 BELLA – the last thing we need is another spawn from this ill-informed re-puke-blican.

Sorry – elizabeth just brings out the worst in me.

3. Jadee says

Lilac, that is not true. You CAN get pregnant whilst breastfeeding!
    Chirst!! Sex education, some people are fkin stupid, like this pratt hasselbeck. Who is she anyway?
    Lets hope her children grow up to be more informed and have more common sense!

4. Lilac says

She shouldn’t have to worry about birth control if she’s still breastfeeding. I didn’t get my period back for 14 months!

5. jk says

It is funny what she said and a little weird. It makes her husband sound bad that if she puts on a nice dress he is unable to control himself. She makes the poor guy sound like an animal.

6. Army says

#9 who told you that she’s joking? i didn’t see that the post…..we never know what’s going on in their bedroom after the birtht of a child…lol

7. Niloofar says

It’s not the first time that she makes such these stupid comments…I agree with Cindy, she’s such a twit!
    My ex-ex-boyfriend wasn’t very cute and I always told him that and to the others too! LOL

8. sarah says

oh my god…she didnt mean that she ACTUALLY covered up and ignored her husband, amber. She’s kidding…she knows the ways and methods of making sure she can avoid pregnancy. and GOD, if she said something like, ‘my husband looks like such a freak!’ then everyone would jump at her with their claws ready. it’s natural, and quite expected that she would find her hubby attractive, or there would be something amiss. Doesn’t everyone marry not necessarily who OTHERS find attractive, but who they themselves find irresistible??? you people don’t like her and that’s fine, but don’t just say mean things when she’s said nothing particularly ‘stupid’. grow up!

9. Kelsey says

Don’t we all think our own husbands are cute? I love that she still finds her man attractive. Whether or not others think he is good looking should not take away from the fact that she adores her husband.

10. "Anna" says

Funny, these comments threw me all the way back to middle school…. “She’s such a twit” “I can’t stand her” ‘Her bf is soooo not cute’ “OMG did you see what she’s wearing?!” ::gum popping while rolling eyes and/or playing with hair::

Epitome of maturity, ladies (girls?), I guess it all comes down to whatever makes you feel good about your own lives…