Samantha Burke Introduces Her Daughter With Jude Law

sophia

Samantha Burke, 25,  introduces five-week-old Sophia Lee, her daughter by actor Jude Law, in Hello! magazine. Samantha reportedly earned $300k for the photoshoot. Sophia Lee was born weighing just 5lb 12oz after Samantha endured a 25-hour labor.

Samantha reveals that Jude he has not yet visited his fourth child.

Samantha said, “She’s already got such a great personality. I think he’ll fall in love with her when he sees her.”

Describing Sophia, Samantha said she looks more like her famous father, and is already showing signs of sharing his mannerisms. “Her features are more like Jude’s. She has his chin and nose, and she does a little pout that I notice that he’s done before. I think her eyes are more like mine, though. You can’t always tell when they’re so young but they don’t have that big, glassy look that his do – mine are a little smaller and more like hers.”

In the revealing interview, Samantha shares how she met Jude at a club in New York, and that the devoted father of three children – Rafferty, 13, Iris, 9, and Rudy, 7 with ex-wife Sadie Frost – has not yet met little Sophia.

“There are no plans for it to happen at the moment, but I know he’s busy.”

Asked if she had received any presents from Jude, who demanded a DNA test a few months ago, the former model admitted, “No nothing.”

She also revealed her hopes for her daughter’s relationship with Jude. Samantha said, “I hope for him to be just as good as he is to his three children by Sadie Frost. He’s a great father to his three kids. She’s his daughter and I believe he’ll come through. I mean once you see her face, how can you deny it?”

Comments

1. CaRlEigH says

Sad situation, but it happens everyday. Instead of making scathing comments about what type of woman Samantha might be, why not turn the attention to Jude Law?

It’s sad that this man apparently took no precautions to ensure this woman would not become pregnant. No matter what anyone says, it takes two people to make a child and no person is more or less responsible than the other.

Knowing he is Jude Law, he does have money and a lot to lose from impregnating a woman, HE should have been more careful. Ms. Burke, whatever her motives might be…IS taking care of this baby, IS providing income (whether it be from selling pictures to gossip mags or from an actual job, no matter, babies require money) and IS doing what is right. Whether others agree with it or not, it is what it is.

I don’t feel sorry for him or her, just the child. Yes, Sophia will have all the things in life money can buy, but more than likely she won’t have a father, which is the saddest part of all of this.

2. carleigh says

3. Anne says

Maybe she told Jude she was on the pill or he stupidly thought she was. There are two sides to every story but you don’t get pregnant unless you have some protection. So without any protection, chances are, she knew she would get pregnant and that meant $$$. The victim here is the baby without a loving father. Of course she will receive money from the magazine/Jude and get her 15 minutes of fame. If a man was married/separated/divorced and had enough children, then snip snip and no more babies if he intends to fool around. I have no sympathy for the woman because she knew what she wanted.

4. Jadee says

Awww beautiful name!

Maybe Samantha B is ffinding the rejection of dick face Jude Law a little too much?!
    She will have had some pampering/shoulder to cry on/someone to talk to while doing the interview/shoot and not to mention the money. A LOT of celebs do this, showing their babies off to the world, most parents show off their little bundles of joy (albeit not quite to the whole world and not for money).

However, I think she maybe did this to make a point, it isn’t just her baby, it’s dick face JL baby also, it takes two to tango as we all know… and he hasn’t even bothered to see her!! What a prick.

Some people need to get a grip, one night stands with or without protection are ridiculous. Why don’t people care/think of the consequences??

5. Tanya says

I thought that Jude said he would step up to the plate and take a part in this childs life if the DNA test showed he was the father. And now that its clear that he actually IS the father of baby Sophia, why doesn`t he take responsibility for her and getting to know her?!
    Yeah I know he didn`t have a loving relationship with her mother, like he did with the mother of his 3 older children, but SHE IS HIS CHILD no matter what! and his daughter needs her father! He can be angry and blame Samantha for tricking him into fatherhood all he wants, but its NOT his little girl Sophias fault, so he should not punish her by not wanting anything to do with her, just because he`s mad at her mama!

6. Ronnie says

Why is it that on a site with predominantly female commenters, everyones ready to get b!tchy and blame the woman??
    Ever heard of sticking together ladies? We have no idea what samantha’s motives are but that doesnt mean that it was solely her fault as someone said previously it takes two to make a baby Jude Law is just as responsible as Samantha, so why dont you guys turn your claws on him!!
    Like so many other “accidents” unfortunately everyones quick to blame mum when she is the one who went through with an unwanted pregnancy rather than aborting the baby as a form of birth control!
    And i think we all no that ‘mslewis’s comments were out of line

7. Leea says

I have to agree with cheetah. Jude Law should make some time for this baby because it’s not her fault and she needs a daddy. The mother sure sounds like a golddigger and shame on her for selling her child like this. Someday this child may be embarrassed that her mother drew such attention to Jude Law’s rejection of her. The mother sounds like she’s just completely insensitive and totally out of touch with reality. It’s really too bad, because the baby looks like a sweet little thing, and deserves better.

8. Niloofar says

I think it’s incredibly selfish to get rid of a baby because you didn’t act responsibly, one night of careless fun and now he has a daughter he probably will never know, hopefully he doesn’t continue practicing unsafe sex with women he doesn’t want to parent with!
    And as I told before, she likely wanted to get pregnant with Jude$$$$!
    POOR baby, what awful parents she has, one even doesn’t want to see her! and the other is completely in fantasy and is waiting for someone who even don’t remember her! lol

9. cg says

“There are no plans for it to happen at the moment, but I know he’s busy.”

He’s not too busy spending some time with his other children.It’s so clear that the man doesn’t want to have anything about it nor get involve.he didnt even make it to the birth or at least visit once.”Jude Law’s baby”,on the cover of the magazine.Get real woman.

The man even asked for a DNA test;like he doesn’t remember.He didn’t ask his wife for one…

10. Anna says

I think it’s a little fishy here and there, but we really all shouldn’t speculate so much. Who knows! Sure, it’s pretty tacky for Jude’s first look at his daughter will be on the cover of a magazine. But after all, Samantha IS a single mother, and Jude isn’t involved at all…. Maybe he’s hardly even involved financially! Who knows. Samantha MIGHT be a gold-digger, and wants the money for fame and fortune. Or maybe she just wants a secure life for her child. She does seem awfully head-over-heels for precious little Sophia. I think we all shouldn’t be so quick to judge.

But shame on Jude!! I don’t care if you’re about to go to the MOON, missing a daughter’s birth is unacceptable!! He may be the biological father, but I don’t think he’ll ever be an involved father figure 🙁 Feel bad for the mum & daughter. They’re both beautiful & seem happy, considering the circumstances!! So go easy on ’em.

11. Lisa says

This type of thing happens every day, why does the mother always get blamed??? They were consenting adults, they both had unprotected sex (or an accident)… the result is a beautiful little girl. Reality strikes! I don’t feel sorry for anyone except the baby, although she will not have to worry about money, unlike all the other unwanted kids in the world.

12. cheetah1976 says

Both mom and dad make me sick.

1. mom for selling her baby out to the world making sure everyone knows its jude’s baby and making profit out of that.

2. dad for not even making the time to meet his daughter. Its your daughter, no matter how busy you are, its your child! Get your act together and be responcible!

Dont make babies if you dont want them!!!

13. Mia-me-ofcourse says

VERY PATHETIC…she had a one night stand and as a woman when you make that decision you shoudl be prepared for the outcome or be prepared to deal with the outcome since its your body that carries the baby and you will be saddled with the care of that child.

I think jude law and anyone associated with him is pathetic.
    I only feel sorry for the child. Samantha shoudl put a lid on it and realize that she brought this on herself. She was a grown woman who made the decision to jump into bed and Jude owes her NOTHING.

They are both responsible for the child, but Samantha more so..next time any single girls think of crusading pantiless on famous irresponsible celebs, they shoudl be prepared to be SINGLE MOTHERS!!

14. Just Me says

Cute baby..but IMO, a pathetic story really.
    I think she’s out for attention, and I wouldn’t be surprised if she got pregnant in the first place because he was a rich and famous guy.

I wish the baby the best, as it’s not HER fault, but I’m just having trouble working up much sympathy for her mother. And I agree, I also think she is living in some fantasy world.

15. jk says

” i am sure he’ll make a wonderful father’ – she can’t be that deluded for real….can she? Poor baby starting life like that.

16. cinti says

Sophia is a pretty baby. I think she looks like Jude too. I don’t think it’s fair that Samantha Burke is getting all the critisism for being a gold digger. Accidents do happen and it takes two persons to make a baby. If Jude Law did not want to have a baby he should have used protection.
    But i’m sure her parents are thrilled to have her. She’s adorable!

17. Dnice says

P.S. It’s very tacky that you would present your baby to the world and this is going to be the first way Jude sees his child.

18. Dnice says

She’s living in a fantasy. I feel her joy about her new baby girl, but it’s obvious that Jude has no plans to be in this baby’s life other than financially. Maybe you should get to know someone before you run and get knocked up by them. Every statement is, I think or I hope – she believes he’ll come through. She doesn’t know anymore about him than we do. He hasn’t even sent the baby a gift. If I was her I wouldn’t hold her breath waiting on Jude to be the doting father. And yes the golddigger claims are probably dead on. A few months ago, no one even knew who she was and now she’s making bank off of her illegitmate child with a man who clearly wants nothing to do with the baby. Disgusting.

19. mslewis says

“She also denies claims that she is a ‘gold-digger’, insisting, “It really hurt. I have never dated a guy for money. All my ex-boyfriends were just normal guys.””

Yeah, right!! She always dated “normal guys” and did not get pregnant, until she met a famous, rich guy and then she managed to get pregnant!! Coincidence? Not likely!! She probably jumped for joy when she found out she was pregnant and Jude Law probably didn’t even remember her!! Now, she has sold her daughter for $300,000!! Not a gold-digger? B!tch please!!!!

And, why should Jude Law take time out of his busy schedule to go see that baby? The man is working on Broadway, doing eight shows a week. When is he supposed to fly down to Florida? Plus, he knows if he does go to see the child, the Gold-Digger will have all the paps and Hello! magazine there to take pics. I don’t blame him for staying away. His three kids with Sadie are his priority and this little bashtard is just an accident he’s trying to forget!!! (Except for the checks he has to sign for the next 18 years.)