Jennifer Garner & Daughters Visit Ben Affleck On Movie Set

Jennifer Garner, 37, Violet, 3, and Seraphina, 10-months-old, were snapped visiting Ben Affleck on the set of “The Town” in Cambridge, MA on Tuesday.

Splash News Online

1. w3ndy says

Aww.. such beautiful & stunning little girls <3
    They are very lucky to have Ben & Jen as parents!

2. bambamswife7 says

I know what you mean poppy. How could anyone in their right minds put down little children. Shame, shame, shame on them. Are they actually from the human race? Another way that epitomizes what our world is coming to these days.
    I do love to see pictures of this family. They are so cute.
    All the children’s pictures that the paps take are beautiful.

3. Heidi says

Such adorable pictures! Sera does favor daddy more. I love the one of Violet and Ben–how sweet! That little girl is always smiling 🙂

4. Mosby says

Thank you babyrazzi.. for the photo of Ben and VIOLET. Jen says
    that they like to cook together . The other pix show Violet feeding
    Ben a Oreo cookie and they do the eye to eye together and smile.

5. Dnice says

Such a beautiful loving family. They all seem to be so in love with each other. Seraphina is a doll…She’s the perfect mix between Ben and Jennifer. Love the pic of Violet and Ben. Great Pics!

6. midge says

I love this family, too. They seem so sweet and Ben and Jennifer seem genuinely interested in their children more than anything else. Very refreshing for Hollywood.

7. Jayne says

These are some of the most adorable pictures I have ever seen! Does new baby Seraphina share Mom Jen’s dimples? Hard to tell. They are 2 beautiful girls!!

8. Suzi says

Ben Affleck must wake up every day and Thank God for his beautiful family and wonderful wife. If I were him, I would! He must feel like he is where he belongs in life, with these 3 adorable women!

9. Kassie says

What awesome photos! Seraphina is definatlely a cutie! So is Violet, but we all knew that already…its really starting to show now with Seraphina though as she is getting older. I loooove the interactions between them with mommy && daddy in these pix…just great!