Peter Andre With Junior & Princess Tiaamii

andreopt

Peter Andre, 36, was snapped at home in Brighton with daughter Princess Tiaamii, 2, before going to pick up his son Junior, 4, from school on Friday.

Peter and Katie Price (Jordan) were divorced in September.

Splash News Online

Comments

Woah this weblog is fantastic i really like reading your articles. Keep up the good work! You already know, a lot of people are looking round for this information, you could aid them greatly.

2. daddle says

I just watched the nauseous next chapter.what on earth is peter andre doing??? he is exploiting his children by placing them in the public eye.it is sickening to see him singing along with his laptop,whats that all about.he mentions harvey just to get himself the aahhh factor.his brother obviously doesnt like katie price,because it gives him a job to accompany andre and co.the whole package is quite vile to watch.

3. JuliaUK says

Agree with Kassie, Princess does not have FAS. While she does have an unusual look, it’s nothing to do with FAS, she’s just got an interesting mix from her parents. She’s cute!
    It’s always such a shame when parents split, I wish them both well.. wish Katie would get a grip though, how stupid is she being atm! Not a great role model to her hildren

4. Kassie says

As a special ed teacher for Early Childhood (10 yrs experience)…I can safely say that this child does not have fetal alcohal syndrome. I have worked with several children who do. She just has unusal features. But she’s sooo beautiful…

5. deb says

This little girl is cute but when I look at her she always reminds me of a child with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. I am sure Katie didn’t lay off the booze and her features are classic.

6. Adele (UK) says

I think Pete is a great parent!! So glad he left Katie Price.

The clothes he is wearing is what is in fashion in the UK at the moment, it’s what you can buy in most menswear shops.

7. Sharrie says

I did not know who he was other than the extention to Katie Price’s arm. Then I heard one of his songs…he has a beautiful voice. I feel bad for him that he has to go through the wringer, but hopefully he will think a bit harder before hooking up with an attractive but shallow scrub with big boobs. At least he has lovely children.

8. uk critic says

Like Pete he is true to his values in life putting his kids first before a embarking on finding a girlfriend….unlike Kate who went straight into one.

9. Dnice says

I agree Sharrie. Princess is such a unique looking child with the most beautiful blue eyes. She is starting to look like Katie. Junior is a cutie.

10. Sharrie says

I feel sorry for the guy. He really got the crappy end of the stick with Katie Price. He does seem to be a good father.