An Expectant Jenna Elfman At The Los Angeles Philharmonic Opening Night Gala

An expectant Jenna Elfman, 38, and her husband, Bodhi, were snapped at the Los Angeles Philharmonic opening night gala on Thursday.

Their new addition will join big brother, Story Elias, 2.

Wow…Jenna looks amazing!

Splash News Online

1. Nixx says

I can’t say I’m a big fan of her but she looks amazing! IMO this is the most beautiful she’s ever looked. Some women are lucky like that in pregnancy. 🙂

2. Dnice says

SBK – I thought the same. I think it is the pattern of the dress that is making her appear wide. I don’t find it flattering on her.

3. SbK says

lol Tia, I hadn’t noticed that but just oh dear!! Is it just me or does she look really wide? I guess it could just be a funny camera angle

4. Tia :) says

usually I don’t comment on peoples appearances…but his nose! wow! haha.

and now i feel

5. morvicaud says

I find small men cute myself but I wouldn’t have made my life with one … I find myself stupid saying this but I actually let one go because of that … and he is still a bachelor while I’m preagnant with my third child … I’m happy some people dare! (and I love my hubby ;-))

6. Lila says

Jenna looks great, and I love that she gushes about how in love with Bodhi she is. This is one very happy couple.

And, hey,Suri will have a new Scientology baby to play with 😉

7. Dnice says

I tried to date a man shorter than me – mind you I’m 5’3 – and always caught myself leaning on him like he was my kickstand. That bugs me too, lol. Not digging the dress, but Jenna looks great.

8. Niloofar says

Why is my comment awaiting moderation? did I say anything offensive? I also said she’s a very good atress.

9. Beth says

I know what you mean. I once dated a guy who was just a little shorter than me and I never could get past it. (He was pretty short for a guy and I happen to be taller than average)I kept trying to avoid wearing heels too.
    I wish these two lots of happiness though on baby number 2 🙂

10. Kasha says

It just bugs me when a woman is taller than a man. Sorry; but it does. He looks like her little brother……