Jessica Alba & Honor Marie In Santa Monica

Jessica Alba, 28, and her daughter, Honor Marie, 1, were snapped out and about in Santa Monica on Thursday.

I looks like Jessica has changed her hair color again!

Jessica recently shared that she was a victim of intense bullying at her posh Los Angeles high school.

Jessica admitted that she was a “shy, awkward” teenager who became an easy target for bullies and was a miserable student.

Jessica said, “I was bullied so badly my dad used to have to walk me into school so I didn’t get attacked. I’d eat my lunch in the nurse’s office so I didn’t have to sit with the other girls.”

OMG…that’s so awful!

Splash News Online

1. Cindyo says

I respect your opinion and I suppose it’s more honorable than those of us who are judging on appearance……however, appearance is all we have to go on since these are photos, not personality profiles. Many could not see it months ago because she was NOT cute months ago…and actually, I do believe people did predict she would be cute.

2. b says

If the ‘excuse me’ is about my comment, what I meant is that when this little girl was first photographed out and about, many people made nasty comments about her appearance. How she ‘was not cute at all’ and worse.

I knew that she would look different as she grew and just had the type of face that would reveal its beauty as she grows. Not everyone is Gerber baby perfect when born, some grow into their looks.

Not that anyone is less perfect if they’re not everyone’s idea of “pretty” or “cute”. That’s such a shallow way of judging people.

Now everyone is all “ohh she’s so cute”. But many could not see it a few months ago. The world is quick to judge.

3. b says

How quickly they come around…what? No more unibrow comments? Or worse? See, she did improve with time. Now everyone thinks she’s cute.

4. Cindyo says

Oh wow, she certainly is getting cuter. Pretty little thing. I think Jessica Alba is quie pretty too.

Honor looks cute! It’s awful that Jess was bullied at school. I know there are some bullies at my school who pick on innocent people, because they are different. It’s horrible. Don’t think that’s going to be a problem for Honor, though!

6. Madison says

OMG, Honor is getting to be soooooooooo cute! And her little outfit is absolutely adorable!

7. Niloofar says

Honor’s getting soooo cute, her facial expression is adorable, she’ll be a beauty like her mom…and Jessica’s new hair color really suits her 🙂

8. Dnice says

Hmph imagine that. I guess she showed them. Honor is getting cuter and cuter by the day. I think her dress and sweater is adorable.